Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
because the game was abandoned Why was the game abandoned?
F95 has rules that when a Game Dev has not been seen for 90+ (I believe) days (here, on Patreon, ItchIO, website, etc...) they can consider the Gamer abandoned and mark it as such. Does not mean it IS abandoned, just that the Dev has been out of touch a long time... Hope for the best!

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
How many games come back from the "dead" after receiving an [abandoned] tag? I think not so many, and the ones that did come back ended up being abandoned for good some time later, i really dont remember of one being 100% completed after the abandoned tag (but i didnt play all the games, so...). Someone said the dev didnt get a promotion he wanted, and if he somehow blames the game for it, i think its quite unlikely for him to continue, maybe he took some time to think about it.
Since only the save folder is stored on my pc, im gonna wait to see whats gonna happen, i hope he is okay and wanting to finish R.A.,well, i still have hopes that "Connected" will continue someday..so im gonna cross my fingers for this one too
try sorcerrer - kind a like that and going strong

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Oh, Im already playing Sorcerer, its really a good game with steady updates!
i've a list with a dozen projects that were abandoned....
pity no dev bothers to drop the source code as it were here, maybe some assetes
i for one would pick up a project and keep at it

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i've a list with a dozen projects that were abandoned....
pity no dev bothers to drop the source code as it were here, maybe some assetes
i for one would pick up a project and keep at it
since we still don't know if this has been abandoned or not it would be weird for the Dev to share his work.....

• Haha
Reactions: cccxxx
Jul 20, 2017
Here’s the thing, a few people had been saying it’s coming out next year. So to not make them seem like liars, I have to release next year now.
The reason the dev thought this statement was funny could not be any more different than why it turned out to actually be funny.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes