Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Lets be honest with ourselves.
If the Dev doesn't have 2 mins to make a Patreon update then the chances of working on an actual game update are basically zero.

Its a shame, because this was a good story with big potential.
i look at it more along the lines of, whats the point of doing a patron post if it is just going to be a variation of "grinding away at work have not had a whole lot of time to work on game" i figure at some point its less of a hassle to just stop posting about it.
I do hope the best for him and that he comes back to this eventually, i do have high hopes that he will finish this at some point mainly due to the fact that he was never really milking his patreon for money, always pausing it even if he got 3 or so missed deadlines out, the counter issue to that is by doing that the game can basically never be a full time thing for him unless he got enough per month to possible cover 4-6 missed updates.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
i look at it more along the lines of, whats the point of doing a patron post if it is just going to be a variation of "grinding away at work have not had a whole lot of time to work on game" i figure at some point its less of a hassle to just stop posting about it.
I'd believe that if we were talking about not getting an update once per week or whatever, but when its been months then I don't buy it.

There is good reasons to make updates even if there isn't really anything new to say, one reason would be just to let the people who have supported you know that their support hasn't bee in vain so that when you [as developer] are making updates again these supporters are still there.

Now there are also reasons to not make an update, for example maybe the dev is very ill or something like that, but then that goes to the point that if the dev is unable to make even a short 2 min update then there really isn't any hope of an actual game update.

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
I am holding out hope that we will see this story continued. It's been amazing so far and I will continue to support and hope for the best.

Cosmic Himbo

Nov 11, 2021
Rip that abandoned tag. Was one of the first few games I'd discovered way back when. Sad to see it happen, but sometimes it just be like that.

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
Does anyone know any Games similar to this one? Always loved games like these which is sad because i can only find so few

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
oh no is this a case of the mandela effect
I remember avaron getting on thehorse and sayingmy goodbyes quite vividly and being told the game is completed
I'm still gonna go with "what?". We haven't seen Avaron (the goddess of healing) get on any horse? The latest update ends with the gang back in the city with the MC on a roof "recharging" Kelyana and the girls being confronted by Ophelia.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
I'm still gonna go with "what?". We haven't seen Avaron (the goddess of healing) get on any horse? The latest update ends with the gang back in the city with the MC on a roof "recharging" Kelyana and the girls being confronted by Ophelia.
wait shoot its been awhile since I've played got the names confused I remember the white chick with hair get on her horse saying that's the final release blah blah

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
wait shoot its been awhile since I've played got the names confused I remember the white chick with hair get on her horse saying that's the final release blah blah
There are like 2 girls that aren't white and all the white ones have hair so.......

If you mean Alvara getting on her horse to ride to the portal with the MC there was no "final release" saying

Reactions: Nathaniel Hammer
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes