Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It's especially bad because he reached his patreon goal which according to him meant, "If I reach this goal. I’ll stop treating this as a Hobby and start giving it all of my free time."

Guess he either has no free time or that was BS.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Its times like these i wish i had more than a thimble full of atistic talent and coding knowhow, there are a few games on the list of abandoned i would try to complete if i did. Alas i struggle to draw stick people and i cant code to save my life.

Wish this could continue.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Its times like these i wish i had more than a thimble full of atistic talent and coding knowhow, there are a few games on the list of abandoned i would try to complete if i did. Alas i struggle to draw stick people and i cant code to save my life.

#GETMOTIVATED. Always time to learn. #TAKEACTIONNOW. If you really feel that way, it's never to late to learn. Talent? no way. #HARDWORK #SECRETTOSUCCESS #STOPWISHINGSTARTDOING #SELFIMPROVEMENT #SELFEMPOWERMENT.

I wouldn't touch someone elses work and start something new though.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
You did read that i cant draw stick people right? I am genuinly terrible at drawing. I can appreciate good art even fap to it but draw it.... no. Me and art have an agreement i dont try and it leaves me alone to do my thing.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018

I've had similar thoughts about a few games, but I'm in the same boat as you as far as artistic skill goes.

Reactions: dimale7582

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I hope the Dev's ok, and that he's just taking a long break
because I really like this game and the story, and would love to see it continue and not stop just when things are beginning to ramp up.
I actually just played through this VN a couple weeks back and was really enjoying the story....and I'm dying to know what is the deal with the MC's sister and her 'intentions' for her little brother.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
wasn't kyois supposed to be back from vacation in like july lol. even on their discord, their primary mod hasn't even heard from them since like september i think?

Reactions: Warhawk1

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
wasn't kyois supposed to be back from vacation in like july lol. even on their discord, their primary mod hasn't even heard from them since like september i think?
if you have no idea what you're talking about don't go around saying false things...
it's true that we don't have a response from him for some time but he was suppose to be back at the beginning of october, not july.
I hope nothing happened to them.

Reactions: noobchan51515

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
if you have no idea what you're talking about don't go around saying false things...
it's true that we don't have a response from him for some time but he was suppose to be back at the beginning of october, not july.
I hope nothing happened to them.
Oh my bad I was misremembering things, he hadn't posted in the discord since may 31st. Not exactly any better.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes