excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
So this is truly abandoned no activity from the Dev, last thing seen was from last year does anyone know why the Dev disappeared im not a patreon so i cant read any of those

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this is truly abandoned no activity from the Dev, last thing seen was from last year does anyone know why the Dev disappeared im not a patreon so i cant read any of those
abandoned for now until/if dev resurfaces and no news why he vanished like a fart in sahara, corona is 1 possibility.

Reactions: excalibertypo

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
But the billboard was from "HornnyPussy," not "HornyyPussy."
Nice! I hatched the devious plan to add an 'y' every time I mentionend their name… but then stuff got in the way of things and now it seems way less funny. Ah well, such is life.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think I remember hearing (perhaps from Legal Eagle) where someone tried to build a loophole in a contract he signed by misspelling his name. If I remember, it didn't work. ;)
Yeah, unsurprising.
That's pretty much a case of intentional fraud, obfuscation. Definitely duplicitous.
I have a feeling that, in UK law, even if the names on the signatures do not match, if you can prove they are both written by the same person/same handwriting, then it's still legally binding as that person's signature.
He could sign Mickey Mouse, for all it matters.
He still made the appearance of signing the contract & it's written by his hand, so legally he signed it.

Last edited:

Akifai

May 8, 2017
One of the few games/novels on this site that I play mainly because of the fascinating story, and characters. The lore presented within the story itself is quite deep, and engaging.

Very disappointing to see the abandoned tag. Way crappier games/novels have countless amounts of mindless supporters. Yet, something like this fades away. Go figure.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I don't get what the issue is here, isn't the game complete and done already? What's with the ABANDONED tag?
Well it is like the first Arc is done. It is like the Animes or which got Season 1 complete but the Manga still has many chapters more so the story is incomplete.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
Well it is like the first Arc is done. It is like the Animes or which got Season 1 complete but the Manga still has many chapters more so the story is incomplete.
I don't think it is, last patreon post of the author was on 22 Jun 2021 so probably yes this game is finished, done, abandoned.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes