GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Main game Chapter 4 was last updated in July 2020 and Vanessa Side Story in November 2020, Patreon post stopped after July 2021. People please get over it and stop pestering over an Abandoned game on a dead thread unnecessary, unless you bear news from dev refrain posting your sudden reaction, it gives false hope after two years. Thank you.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
honestly we dont even know if he's alive at this point. Last we heard was he ws going on a month long unplugged vacation with his family and then nothing.... Considering Kyois was very active with his community on discord this was/is very troubling to us. I mean the dude even did a custom render for my birthday just because it was my b-day

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
honestly we dont even know if he's alive at this point. Last we heard was he ws going on a month long unplugged vacation with his family and then nothing.... Considering Kyois was very active with his community on discord this was/is very troubling to us. I mean the dude even did a custom render for my birthday just because it was my b-day
Damn such a shame..how long the game is already innactive?

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
yeah he was pretty cool. he also made a render just cause i joked about Serena getting a pet-play fetish/scene.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
when did he vanish?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
He went on the vacation in late august/early september if I remember correctly and hasn't been heard from since.
seeing the date August and knowing the shit that happen when a couple went cross country and both ended up dead kinda gave me chills.. since we dont know devs name makes it even worse

hoping im just overthinking

Reactions: imzahai

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
seeing the date August and knowing the shit that happen when a couple went cross country and both ended up dead kinda gave me chills.. since we dont know devs name makes it even worse

hoping im just overthinking
Yeah, at this point I just hope he decided he didn't want to continue the game anymore and cut all ties. The alternative isn't fun....

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Main game Chapter 4 was last updated in July 2020 and Vanessa Side Story in November 2020, Patreon post stopped after July 2021. People please get over it and stop pestering over an Abandoned game on a dead thread unnecessary, unless you bear news from dev refrain posting your sudden reaction, it gives false hope after two years. Thank you.
Or here's an Idea, why don't you unfollow this thread instead, seeing as it's abandoned and ur bitching about people giving false hope by commenting. That way everyone gets what they want

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
did it ever come to you that, if no one posted then the dev might presume that no one is interested in the game anymore?

Reactions: Haast
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes