Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
On there patreon they said there taking a break not quiting the project.
Well... I guess the [Abandoned] tag here on f95zone is probably just a decoration then. They might come back, but I've seen most Abandoned works here remain Abandoned. Thanks to Pandora, we always have hope, thought, right? :cool:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well... I guess the [Abandoned] tag here on f95zone is probably just a decoration then. They might come back, but I've seen most Abandoned works here remain Abandoned. Thanks to Pandora, we always have hope, thought, right? :cool:
Kyois hasn't been heard from for over a year now unfortunately, it's extremely unlikely he will come back.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Kyois hasn't been heard from for over a year now unfortunately, it's extremely unlikely he will come back.
We don't even know if he's still alive. I know it sounds grim, but Kyois was very active with his community on his Discord and kinda disappeard overnight.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
We don't even know if he's still alive. I know it sounds grim, but Kyois was very active with his community on his Discord and kinda disappeard overnight.
ehrm i don´t know how the pause process on pantreon works,and if you can set in advance how many month you will pause the payment,but i recieved a pause notification from pantreon from Kyois for the first time in many month again.

maybe the pause period had endet and it was renewed???
that means someone has to login in his pantreon account and set everything on pause again....

as said don´t know how the process on pantreon works there.

Draige

Mar 29, 2022
He has already written a few weeks ago, so. The frustration sits large with the little man that it unfortunately can not end.:cry:

But this should not surprise us, since 99.9% of his posts are mental garbage, or it is about whining around.
whos that

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dang, was really hoping to see something here about a new update. Ah well, most abandoned games stay that way, not sure why I decided to try optimism today FFS.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes