reaper2332

Nov 4, 2017
Well he did say he was doing this as a hobby on his Patron page. And with life it can can quickly change, forcing us to drop our hobbies to make room for real life situations. Maybe a new child, relationship or health issues, or sudden burnout could be factors to walk away from this project.

But for me it's sad that this project wasn't continued or picked up by another. I really enjoyed the story, to the point that it's worth another playthrough for me.
i think the same

Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
If by the chance of life it is that they are uploading it on other platforms, they could share it oh yes the creator oh the creators are in another game with similarities to this one also share

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't know why such a beautiful game is abandoned it's one of the best games what's here in f95zone I don't understand
If by the chance of life it is that they are uploading it on other platforms, they could share it oh yes the creator oh the creators are in another game with similarities to this one also share
It's bee abandoned for over a year since the Dev went MIA. We have no idea why and no, they aren't uploading on other platforms......

Reactions: Herbert1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This was the precursor to Sorcerer, Ataegina, Call of the void - go play those newer versions,
with sorcerers that are not reluctant, they are not death enemies to their pa,
with bigger bolder adventures .. this is what started your play, go consumate into those other games.
oh that sucks it's a shame when i played it i thought i was playing one of the adventure games it's a great game it sucks it's a real shame
I regret first playing this game because now im hooked and craving for more ^^
We all do friend. We all do.
Im on my 2nd pt and im delaying reaching the end of the current update to not fnish the game :(
At least we have Sorcerer and Ataegina in the same genre to wait
Game oN!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
sucks that we lost this game. it was so fun too. feels like some of the best games get abandoned for one reason or another. Bad Teacher was a good game too and sadly it's abandoned. maybe some day, a miracle will happen and this game will live again

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
This one is definitely dead at this point, and it really is sad to see this happen to a game wish such great potential.
I'd be willing to help anyone who decided to take up the mantle to continue this gem.
I personally don't have the skills to handle the visuals, but can certainly lend the skills that I have developed as a hobbyist author, world-builder, and dungeon master over the past two decades to the storytelling and world-building elements of the game.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes