HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
just give the game files to someone who is kind enough to finish the story damn...you can't leave fan hang like this..it' cruel
Get the game files from who exactly? No one has heard from Kyois in almost 2 years.

Also, what cxx said.......

Reactions: Haast

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea contacting is hard unless dev used same name elsewhere and left some contact info there.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
this game discontinued?
Yeah, it looks like it. Kyois has been AWOL for forever now, and it seems to have happened without any warning. Nobody seems to know anything about what's happened, so sadly I would assume this is dead now.
It's coming up on 2 years now since we heard anything from him so I'd say it's not gonna continue......

Only weird thing is that someone apparently keep pausing his Patreon every month.......

• Sad
Reactions: boobsrcool

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
just give the game files to someone who is kind enough to finish the story damn...you can't leave fan hang like this..it' cruel
Given the pandemic, a developer who drops off the radar suddenly may not be having a mental health crisis, may not have gotten bored, the chances are high that they died without warning. No way to tell unless whoever is pausing patreon actually writes a message.

• Sad
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Given that timing, chances are unfortunately relatively high that a developer who disappeared in 2020 or 2021 may have died of Covid.
I doubt it he was attempting to earn a promotion at his job and didn't get it... it slowed development down then all of a sudden poof he vanished. I can't be certain but I think he decided to focus on his day job and not his hobby/passion. Then again I could be totally wrong and you nailed it I sure hope not though.

kafasizadam

Jan 27, 2020
Edit: Nevermind, I guess it was another dev.

Last I heard from the dev was when he posted on his discord and that time he told people that he was trapped in Ukraine when the war started and he was okay(that was a long time ago, Idk about now) he also said that he did stop the charges on Patreon since he wasn't giving any new content. I would like to believe he is still trapped in there since he did not get in contact with anyone on anywhere. but after all it is a warzone, Idk.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Last I heard from the dev was when he posted on his discord and that time he told people that he was trapped in Ukraine when the war started and he was okay(that was a long time ago, Idk about now) he also said that he did stop the charges on Patreon since he wasn't giving any new content. I would like to believe he is still trapped in there since he did not get in contact with anyone on anywhere. but after all it is a warzone, Idk.
why are you lying ?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You're thinking about another dev I think. The last anyone heard from Kyois, he and his family was goin on vacation (in the states).

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes