drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Idk, it is possible I might have mixed kyois with someone else but I have no way the check it out anyway.
unfortunately before the last update from kyois, they were barely releasing any content. prior to ghosting the community, he release a short story about the events before the game and it was maybe an hour long

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
This is a decent AVN to bad Dev is AWOL. when I checked his Patreon people were still paying him for some reason. The Dev should at least be honest and stop taking people's money if not going to finish.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
This is a decent AVN to bad Dev is AWOL. when I checked his Patreon people were still paying him for some reason. The Dev should at least be honest and stop taking people's money if not going to finish.
there are rumors he is stuck in Ukraine and has been since tiny dick Putin started his period. no idea if the rumor is true tho

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
there are rumors he is stuck in Ukraine and has been since tiny dick Putin started his period. no idea if the rumor is true tho
Last time we heard from him he was in florida way before the whole ukraine bs.
Now i wish i knew his name only because i have a strong feeling of what happen but i rather not say what it is.

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Last time we heard from him he was in florida way before the whole ukraine bs.
Now i wish i knew his name only because i have a strong feeling of what happen but i rather not say what it is.
too many stories to tell which is the truth. most likely story is he quit working on game but keeps his patreon up to keep getting money

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
too many stories to tell which is the truth. most likely story is he quit working on game but keeps his patreon up to keep getting money
well those in his discord know.
That he was in Florida in April.
But we do know him being in ukraine was not something that happen.
since it was a family trip to FL

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
well those in his discord know.
That he was in Florida in April.
But we do know him being in ukraine was not something that happen.
since it was a family trip to FL
probably gonna get blasted for this but what happened in Florida in April? sorry, I don't really pay attention to news

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The last we heard from Kyois was over 2 years ago and he was goin on a family vacation. His patreons doesn't pay anything since his account is paused.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
probably gonna get blasted for this but what happened in Florida in April? sorry, I don't really pay attention to news
I dont know if this is related to Kyois but a family went to FL and GF and BF split off from family. police stopped the couple
after a few hours GF was found dead and BF was on the run. Last seen with his family trying to make a run for it.
Later on the day's the BF left his family to go out and was found dead..

This is why i said i hope i knew the name and i hope i am wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I dont know if this is related to Kyois but a family went to FL and GF and BF split off from family. police stopped the couple
after a few hours GF was found dead and BF was on the run. Last seen with his family trying to make a run for it.
Later on the day's the BF left his family to go out and was found dead..

This is why i said i hope i knew the name and i hope i am wrong.
I vaguely remember seeing something about that online but honestly just forgot. thanks for telling me

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No its been over 2 years dev was seen since then dev has been MIA
Unless I have missed something since I left the Discord server there is not much hope that this will be revived unless someone makes a similar game and continue
There has been some loose talk on the discord among some of the regulars to try and revive it but that's big task.......

His Patreon is put on hold every month apparently so someone seems to be managing it.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
honestly I doubt the dev will ever come back or that someone will revive this game. sadly it is lost to us like so many other promising titles

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
There has been some loose talk on the discord among some of the regulars to try and revive it but that's big task.......

His Patreon is put on hold every month apparently so someone seems to be managing it.
Honestly, f95 are very quick to say games are abandoned. Compared to works like Pat Rothfuss's The Doors of Stone, George R.R. Martin's final entry of Song of Ice and Fire or Ubisoft's Beyond Good and Evil 2, Kyois can stall for a few years more and still have plenty of time to finish Reluctant Archon in shorter time than those. :p

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Honestly, f95 are very quick to say games are abandoned. Compared to works like Pat Rothfuss's The Doors of Stone, George R.R. Martin's final entry of Song of Ice and Fire or Ubisoft's Beyond Good and Evil 2, Kyois can stall for a few years more and still have plenty of time to finish Reluctant Archon in shorter time than those. :p
2 yrs. that is how long he has gone without a word about any amount of progress towards this game. it doesn't matter if he was working on a game on a completely different level of graphics if he isn't posting anything

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
2 yrs. that is how long he has gone without a word about any amount of progress towards this game. it doesn't matter if he was working on a game on a completely different level of graphics if he isn't posting anything
"It matters to ME!" - Sam from I am Sam

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes