Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Didn't this guy go on vacation like, nearly 2 years ago?
Edit: Coming up may 2023, it'll have been 2 years. Yikes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
it DID seem a bit out of character :)
Right? Just proves if I drink enough coffee and take enough pain meds that ANYTHING can happen. LOL

Well, one needs to be optimistic to then be able to sour one's own mood. Fuel for the grouchiness. :coffee:
It's the "Secret Zen of the Grouch", one must allow an unguarded moment of optimism to peek out so that one can return to a black state of grouchy assholery.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
He did and no one has heard from him since.
Well he did say he was doing this as a hobby on his Patron page. And with life it can can quickly change, forcing us to drop our hobbies to make room for real life situations. Maybe a new child, relationship or health issues, or sudden burnout could be factors to walk away from this project.

But for me it's sad that this project wasn't continued or picked up by another. I really enjoyed the story, to the point that it's worth another playthrough for me.

Reactions: v1900 and BTLD

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Actually what he found was a better position at work, and that cut down his free hours, atleast from the last information he did, Hope all is going well for him.

Reactions: Ivyxxx and v1900

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Actually what he found was a better position at work, and that cut down his free hours, atleast from the last information he did, Hope all is going well for him.
where did you find this? lol because it wasn't his server or patreon

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
where did you find this? lol because it wasn't his server or patreon
Read the posts on here, he had mentioned it to a few people and they had relayed it at the time (within months of his last post).
At that stage he was intending to get back into this once everything got balanced with home and work, sadly it hasn't as this was a good game that no-one could continue even if they tried. I used to provide help with historical lore, but I could never imitate his stories style.

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
Here's my compressed version.

Reluctant Archon [Christmas Special] [Kyois] - Original Size: 503MB

Download Win (42MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All links are disable!

Sep 29, 2021
Still here, waiting that someday Dev changes the stand and completes this beauty. But other than that, just want to appreciate for the efforts and game you served to us, if you are reading this, get your mental balance and health back buddy. Whether you ever complete this or not, that is insignificant to health and I hope you are on recovery track

Reactions: F1_V10

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Well he did say he was doing this as a hobby on his Patron page. And with life it can can quickly change, forcing us to drop our hobbies to make room for real life situations. Maybe a new child, relationship or health issues, or sudden burnout could be factors to walk away from this project.

But for me it's sad that this project wasn't continued or picked up by another. I really enjoyed the story, to the point that it's worth another playthrough for me.
Well whatever the reason he could have made a post on his patreon about it !
with the title "I QUIT" or something, not just let's people's wondering !

Reactions: Grelk and botc76

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
That's if he was able to do it, we have no idea what actually happened at this point.....
Well obviously ! But I didn't think I needed to specify it.

Also in the comment they say he got promoted at his job not long before disappearing,
and said he would have less time for the game until he found a new balance between developing the game
and his job.
I think it's no coincidence that he disappeared pretty soon after his announce about it.
And if it's the case then he could have made a post about it !

Reactions: Grelk and botc76

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Also in the comment they say he got promoted at his job not long before disappearing,
and said he would have less time for the game until he found a new balance between developing the game
and his job.
I think it's no coincidence that he disappeared pretty soon after his announce about it.
The last that was heard from him was that he was going on a family vacation. Speculating to whether or not he was able to post about why he stopped is pointless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and ponk01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe he and family ended in sharks bellies or whale's belly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FFTW

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

and his job.
well whoever said that is wrong in all parts.

1st. that promotion thing happend looong before he dissapered,he said he is working towarts a promotion and because of that he can not work on the game in tis time,but in the end someone else got it.

2nd. before he dissapered he said that he is currently in crunch mode at work,that his bosses are squeezing him out,and that his vacation is near and then he wanted to kick the gamedevelopment in overtime when his vacation starts,and that he will pause the pantreon payments until he brings the whole chapter 5 out.

after that posting on pantreon he vanished and that was on 22nd of juni 2021.

almost 16 month now :(:(

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes