AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
If a dev abandoned a game and then years later decided to pick it up again I would no longer trust that dev and I certainly wouldn't support the game financially.
Fair enough, but tell me,why are you still following this thread then or even still reading and posting comments? Don't be that guy who posts nonsense just for the sake of posting something dude. face it, if RA was revived you'd be here for it other wise I don't see why you still hanging around here.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
This game is dead. Even if he's out there kicking he most likely won't return anytime soon as this one didn't do financially that well even though it was a damn good one. And it would've probably turned into game of throne with a bad end as the writer wanted to do 180 on main theme.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I think so overall, although obviously there's no conclusion to some of the plot right now. But, if you'd rather you can just wait as well since nobody knows when / if this will continue.
might check it out then. Though the female from the banner looks exactly the same as a female from ataegina and the author... how many times can your romance same character..

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
might check it out then. Though the female from the banner looks exactly the same as a female from ataegina and the author... how many times can your romance same character..
It's a standard DAZ model (not sure of the name, though), so it shouldn't be surprising to see it in several games. So is the girl with a double freckle on her lip (she's in at least 3 games off the top of my head), and I can think of several more. I look at it more like seeing the same actor playing different roles in different films. I didn't balk when watching the latest Dungeons & Dragons film trailer I saw Chris Pine and Michelle Rodriguez as two of the leads. It's just typical to me.

Absolutely not every game uses any of these models; there is plenty of variety out there. However, if you don't play many games but happen to pick ones with the same / very similar models, it's just getting (un)lucky. In my personal case, I play so many damned games that I can't spit in any direction without seeing a model I've seen somewhere else at least once before.

Reactions: testo2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how many times can your romance same character..
well dee from dmd appears on quite many games (either exactly same as in dmd or slight changed) and aiko from innocent desires appears on some games too (same as before) so many times. same goes on male mcs being same on many games.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well dee from dmd appears on quite many games (either exactly same as in dmd or slight changed) and aiko from innocent desires appears on some games too (same as before) so many times. same goes on male mcs being same on many games.
Yes, exactly. It's basically just actors filling different TV and film roles. I understand someone getting tired of the same model, but it literally parallels how most live-action media is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, exactly. It's basically just actors filling different TV and film roles. I understand someone getting tired of the same model, but it literally parallels how most live-action media is.
a while ago it seemed that chris hemsworth was in every movie i watched at that year, near same with the rock and jason statham.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes