Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Reluctant Archon [Ch. 4] [Kyois]

Original Size: 1.13 GB
Compressed Size: 332 MB

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - :)
everything its died no link working m upload thnx !

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is there a word about the game being abandoned ?
If not, it is fine to see how that great game is coming.

Story wise, they are few who are close, I'm sure there is a lot more to tell about both MC and the others characters.
Hope that to see an update released at some point.

Reactions: operamini

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is there a word about the game being abandoned ?
If not, it is fine to see how that great game is coming.

Story wise, they are few who are close, I'm sure there is a lot more to tell about both MC and the others characters.
Hope that to see an update released at some point.
Kyois hasn't been heard from since september i think, nobody knows what's happened.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Kyois hasn't been heard from since september i think, nobody knows what's happened.
From the Patreon
"
I haven't been Active much, and I am sorry. I am in crunch mode right now at work. My vacation kicks in next week, so bosses are squeezing all the time they can from me. I’ll be kicking the VN into Overtime next week when my vacation starts(If I’m not being kept drunk in a sauna, lol.). Sorry I’ve been making you all wait so long for an update. I will probably skip out on breaking it into Parts and make it a whole Chapter release.
  • Patrons:
You probably noticed I paused the payments. For how long I am taking, I can see how it would seem like I am milking it. That is not my intention, and I have paused payments in the past when I am not actively working on the VN. But I will keep my Patron Paused (If I don’t downright shut it down) until I start release CH Five and I am more active.
I do owe you guys extra renders/polls. I am still going to do those and will have the winner out to you guys this weekend.

Who is that…wait, those clothing look familiar.

Aww, Marena and Elizabeth look happy to see each other again…

Active much, and I am sorry. I am in crunch mode right now at work. My vacation kicks in next week, so bosses are squeezing all the time they can from me. I’ll be kicking the VN into Overtime next week when my vacation starts(If I’m not being kept drunk in a sauna, lol.). Sorry I’ve been making you all wait so long for an update. I will probably skip out on breaking it into Parts and make it a whole Chapter release.
  • Patrons:
You probably noticed I paused the payments. For how long I am taking, I can see how it would seem like I am milking it. That is not my intention, and I have paused payments in the past when I am not actively working on the VN. But I will keep my Patron Paused (If I don’t downright shut it down) until I start release CH Five and I am more active.
I do owe you guys extra renders/polls. I am still going to do those and will have the winner out to you guys this weekend."

This games alive folks

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate to burst your bubble, but that's from june 22nd 2021. Unfortunately dev hasn't been heard from since then or shortly after. not even on his discord.. He is MIA. At this point I just hope he is alright. Hopefully he can get back into finishing this gem eventually.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I hate to burst your bubble, but that's from june 22nd 2021. Unfortunately dev hasn't been heard from since then or shortly after. not even on his discord.. He is MIA. At this point I just hope he is alright. Hopefully he can get back into finishing this gem eventually.
One problem is that many developers lead two lives. None of their supporters know who they are and no one they know knows that they make AVNs. This means that with no one connected to both lives, if something DOES happen to the developer, there's no one to inform their patrons.

At some point, I'll make sure that some people I know (perhaps my adult children) have a connection to the Patreon/SubscribeStar accounts so that if something should happen to me, others can be informed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At some point, I'll make sure that some people I know (perhaps my adult children) have a connection to the Patreon/SubscribeStar accounts so that if something should happen to me, others can be informed.
unless both have "killswitch" where account gets deleted after x months of not logging in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dragon59

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Still sucks since i enjoyed the story so far

Sad to see this being abandoned

But it happends alot with games
Another abandoned game? Shame...
Agreed, sad to see, but the game carrying an "Abandoned" tag, on this site, does not mean that the game has actually been abandoned by the dev.
In a lot of cases it is sadly accurate, but it's not a definitive statement of fact.
It's automatically applied to games here, after a pre-determined amount of time with no update from the dev.
So it's probable that there will be no more updates, but it's not definite.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Agreed, sad to see, but the game carrying an "Abandoned" tag, on this site, does not mean that the game has actually been abandoned by the dev.
In a lot of cases it is sadly accurate, but it's not a definitive statement of fact.
It's automatically applied to games here, after a pre-determined amount of time with no update from the dev.
So it's probable that there will be no more updates, but it's not definite.
I feel like it's Deja-vu and something about HornyyPussy's evil conquest to keep us off Mars.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes