Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
The damn song I can't place it its killllling me I really can't place it.. but the second one i believe i can place it but i'm not to sure so i won't make an ass out of myself but i will figure it out lol. I have been stuck listening to them most of the time trying to place em lol.
Would you like me to tell you?

how do u continue with the new update? it still says this the last chapter from previous update
It's a Christmas Special?, so there is no way to continue with the Main VN. You'll have to download a separate VN, look on the first page under Download, you'll see the Christmas Special?

Reactions: Reniere

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Personally I don't care about file size. WebP gives very poor quality with serious detail loss (it's literally the worst thing what happened to me). And when I compared I think heic gave me much better results in every aspect, but I don't think that is supported by renpy. So anyway, thank you for the Christmas Special!

Reactions: Zivairs

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Awesome update i must say, but why does he always have an erotic dreams when in life and death situation? and WHY isn't there nessa is this dream? blasphemy! SHAME! SHAME!
and im gonna put this out there, his mother all but sold him to different people for different reasons, why does he get all chummy with her in an erotic dream???!!

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
where is the update? did I just redownload the game only to find out the update is only about the separate Christmas special?!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for those saying "just a christmas special" there is content that is canon...it is a very worthy playthrough...sure its not what we expect of his typical hour+ long updates..but there is stuff with regular game meaning and connections..but do play the full game before hand as there are spoilers

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
What kind of "Transformation " is there in the game - is it from male become a woman or it's some different transformation?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What kind of "Transformation " is there in the game - is it from male become a woman or it's some different transformation?
Marena transforms from her uber-goddess human form into her uber-goddess orc-form..MC grows his god-wings when he's pissed off ..plus other characters can transform into thier god or "other race" forms

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Perfectly said ThunderRob, Id agree its MC and Goddesses even if they arent gods turning into their Myth forms, not Transformations like in other games

Ohh and maybe badguys transforming into dead badguys :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
where is the update? did I just redownload the game only to find out the update is only about the separate Christmas special?!
There is a Christmas special update below "prequel" chapter, its named "Christmas special" but actually its like a fun bridge connecting ending of chapter 3 to beginning of chapter 4.
download it and you will know.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Zivairs Just now realizing Alvara has a tattoo on her chest. Could barely tell with her clothes covering it mostly. Is it a magical tattoo or just a plain normal tattoo?

Suggestion for you & the mods. On the first page maybe add "Chapter 3.5" next to "Christmas Special". So others will know the Christmas special takes place in between the events of chapter 3 & 4 and that it isn't just a stand-alone story.

Reactions: Zivairs and modo200

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
And yet another update that makes me fall in love with the beautiful Orc Goddess Marena, to where now I'm not sure if I put her or Vanessa in the top spot.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Awesome update i must say, but why does he always have an erotic dreams when in life and death situation? and WHY isn't there nessa is this dream? blasphemy! SHAME! SHAME!
and im gonna put this out there, his mother all but sold him to different people for different reasons, why does he get all chummy with her in an erotic dream???!!
What better way is there to keep a man trapped in a dream, then to offer him erotic situations? (I’m somewhat sure there is a better way, but my reasoning is going with that one. lol)

Nessa wasn’t here, because….The three LI (Alvara, Elizebeth, Marena)showed here will be a Priestess regardless if you chose to be with them or not.

I know for us, it seems weird. But the MC did not know it was a Dream, so seeing his Mother again after twenty-two years(She passed away when he was Four.) In what he assumed was the Real World, how could he not be ‘chummy’ with her? Even with the Oaths/Schemings, she has done.

Just now realizing Alvara has a tattoo on her chest. Could barely tell with her clothes covering it mostly. Is it a magical tattoo or just a plain normal tattoo?
Did you think Alvara’s Mother (who has had dealings with Sorcerer for a long time) send her only daughter and heir to the Amazonian Landdome, into a den full of Sorcerers without a way to deal with their magic?

Reactions: K18 and L30

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Nessa wasn’t here, because….The three LI (Alvara, Elizebeth, Marena)showed here will be a Priestess regardless if you chose to be with them or not.
wait a min what? so all our choices regarding this is crap? what? why? i rather this doesn't turn into another harem game, im panicking!!

sad.gif
not fair.gif

• Thinking Face
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes