[Ren'Py] SU Re-Imagined, an UNOFFICIAL Proof of Concept Ren'Py Demo - Community Development Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Too many!

For reasons, I'll always consider this a 'proof of concept', although the idea is for other people to make girlpacks and eventpacks for all of the girls and other content to make it a 'complete game'...

As for what gets us to 1.0, yeah this all comes down to how quickly others are able to put together girlpacks and such.

Right now my goal for 0.3 is to have the rest of the 'citymap related' stuff working (Meta Bordello, the various stuff in Lexcorp, and the Yacht). The world map stuff would be after 0.3.

So it'll be a bit of a long slog, but there is a LOT of content that would need to be transcribed, and how quickly this can get done depends on how many other people are willing to help get the girlpack content done!
This might be a good point to consider breaking up SU into chapters. SU by SR7 will "NEVER" be finished because they just keep adding on without completing areas that they originally started with.

OhWee, I think we need to storyboard the first couple of chapters. The first chapter should probably be the "Gotta Cpllect Them All"! This would be collecting the first group of heroines, populating all the artwork into GS & MB and replacing KiteLass with another, (Please let it be Mary Marvel, but BumbleBee would also make me happy).

The second Chapter could either be "Corruption Can Be Fun"! or The Villainesses Cm To Play"! I know it will not be popular, but hold off on putting the heroines in the cells and corrupting/training them until after the GS & MB are finished. it's very tempting to do this in the first chapter since nearly all of the artwork is complete but I think it will reduce the complexity of the releases. Certain Cells could be filled with other characters such as Lana Lang, Darcy, Cheshire and Audrey in the first chapter just to show the cells being put to use.

"Villainesses Cum Out To Play" would be where the villainesses can be "hired" to work at GS & MB and Camcorder Shows. This would require a whole bunch of new artwork. Hopefully some of this artwork will be contributed by fans while working on the first two chapters.

Chapters 4 & 5, I would suggest "The Gathering Storm"! or "Fresh Talent Means More Profits"! Gathering Storm would be where Luthor gets active opposition from other villains or the heroes from JLA. Fresh Talent can be any number of things such as capturing more heroines such as Fire, Ice, Pantha or Big Barda, Tala capturing new heroines/villainesses, cloning a few of your own or opening GS & MB branches in other cities and importing Marvel heroines.

The whole idea of breaking the game into chapters is to be able to actually complete a part of the game and buy time to figure out how to develop and incorporate the next chapters.

(BTW, any idea of how to bring Raven into the game and utilize her in GS & MB?)

None of this is locked in stone, but it does suggest some directions that would be simpler to implement.

Sep 10, 2022
I think the game could have story related to the girls, instead of just kidnapping them and be done with, Lex would have to do stuff like spying on them and find a way to put the device on them. Like, Batgirl is always with Batman so you need to distract Him, Nightwing, Robin, etc. Maybe dy doing that you could organically unlock other girls. Unlock Batgirl you get aware of Nightwing and by consequence Teen Titans and the Titans Girls. That way we can have more presence of the male heroes that never show up in the OG game, certain girls can also have story events related to them, like Batman is suspicious of you, use Batgirl to spy on him and get him of Lex back, same thing for Lois, etc) basically use the girls to acquire more powers, like making him the president again or something similar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee and Jimwalrus

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Macfinn99 , TheRealZeroEnergy

I have another plan in mind r.e. backstory and game goals, at least for the story I'm developing for ReImagined. I've been not sharing very much about it because I want it to be 'new' to y'all when I finally start to share it ingame. I've dropped a few clues, but yeah spoilers...

My current concern is the amount of time it's taking to get the Meta Bordello up to full speed. Level 4 isn't really important as it's just a 're-do' of Level 2 & 3, but yeah in my playtests (at normal difficulty) it's taking over 100 days to get to this point.

Note that the game is being balance at Normal difficulty, at least on my end.

I'd like some feedback from y'all r.e. how you feel about the current progression. With the caveat that yes, we DO need more cell content, that'll be trickling in as we go along. Do you like the current income levels and such, is the game moving along at an acceptable pace, the Threat Level thing, etc.?

But yeah, there is an 'end goal' in my backstory, and the clock is running, and at the 'end game' point, victory conditions will be evaluated .

Of course, a lot of stuff still needs to be fleshed out first. Like Consort assignments, the Meta Bordello, Cadmus and Star Labs, other stuff...

Raven has been on my mind, as getting the Summoned guests thing going needs to get done eventually.

Right now though, I'm focusing on fleshing out Power Girl's 'game backbone sprites' and have set up a LayeredImage for her so that Sinner87 can start plugging away at building scenes for her easy peasy when he's not focused on making new artwork. I'll be helping him feel his way through writing scenes. It's pretty easy actually. Moving sprites around is a bit more compicated, but for right now we just need to develop the dialogue...

Faora is also on my mind, but I'm pestering Jimwalrus about some other gal atm. Jim has already made a bunch of Faora sprites so I can at least get to work on her 'barebones' girlpack at least. So Faora is my next mini-project.

There's a couple of other characters as well that I want to introduce, but one thing at a time. Again, spoilers...

---

As for other people developing different backstories, SU ReImagined is certainly designed with other people adding their own stories very much in mind. Of course, someone would have to step up to the plate first...

Jun 10, 2017
Quick update.

Feedback is always welcome!
:cool:
Well, if you want feedback, I've got plenty of it to give.

The main question on my mind (and I mean this in the best possible way) after playing through the 0.27a update was this: What are you trying to achieve?

Unlike xMendoza's project, which is to build a Ren'Py version of Something Unlimited as it is/will be, the title of 'Re-Imagined' and statements that have been posted in this thread and elsewhere imply a more transformative goal in mind for the premise, 'story', and assets of SU. In my view, that's not a bad thing! I've got a lengthy post in my history that offers my own critique of SU; suffice to say I think the game's a big mess and precious little has been done to iron out the issues I have with it.

The issue I see with your version at present OhWee is that it feels like you're caught between merely re-imagining the game's mechanics, UI, and other game features and striking out on your own with a total overhaul of the game from top to bottom. Which again, is not a bad thing! But I think you really need to figure out what your goal for this project is and stick to it, otherwise you'll wind up like SSR7 and have no clear endgame for all your hard work.

Now, on to some specific critiques of SU Re-Imagined:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
after i start building the bordello i can't access to the "managed" screen anymore, even after the bordello is finished

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gsmbrecordkeeping.rpy", line 11, in script call
    call screen managementscreen
  [Previous line repeated 14 more times]
  File "game/gsmbrecordkeeping.rpy", line 16, in script call
    call screen assignmentscreen
  [Previous line repeated 15 more times]
  File "game/gsmbrecordkeeping.rpy", line 11, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/suscreens.rpy", line 1415, in execute
    screen managementscreen():
  File "game/suscreens.rpy", line 1432, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/suscreens.rpy", line 2292, in execute
    if mb_level > 0:
  File "game/suscreens.rpy", line 2300, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/suscreens.rpy", line 2703, in execute
    fixed:
  File "game/suscreens.rpy", line 2827, in execute
    $mb_threatbonus = globals()[mb_security + "_threatbonus"]
  File "game/suscreens.rpy", line 2827, in <module>
KeyError: 'None_threatbonus'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    fixed:
    if mb_level > 0:
    vbox:
    fixed:

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
SU Re-Imagined 0.27
Fri Jun  9 23:44:09 2023

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
after i start building the bordello i can't access to the "managed" screen anymore, even after the bordello is finished

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    fixed:
    if mb_level > 0:
    vbox:
    fixed:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Nueva carpeta\hgames\something unlimited\SU_ReImagined-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    fixed:
    if mb_level > 0:
    vbox:
    fixed:

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
SU Re-Imagined 0.27
Fri Jun  9 23:44:09 2023
Quick question. Is this with the 0.27a patch? I came across this issue after releasing 0.27, and need to know if it's still showing up in 0.27a as I thought that I had addressed this...

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
Quick question. Is this with the 0.27a patch? I came across this issue after releasing 0.27, and need to know if it's still showing up in 0.27a as I thought that I had addressed this...
yeah that is after i installed the patch. I installed again for good measure and still got the error

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
trapmint

Thanks very much for letting me know! I'm on it! Might take a day or so for me to work out the fix, but you should be able to move forward with your existing playtest at that point, so just roll back and save for now...

Well, if you want feedback, I've got plenty of it to give.

The main question on my mind (and I mean this in the best possible way) after playing through the 0.27a update was this: What are you trying to achieve?

Unlike xMendoza's project, which is to build a Ren'Py version of Something Unlimited as it is/will be, the title of 'Re-Imagined' and statements that have been posted in this thread and elsewhere imply a more transformative goal in mind for the premise, 'story', and assets of SU. In my view, that's not a bad thing! I've got a lengthy post in my history that offers my own critique of SU; suffice to say I think the game's a big mess and precious little has been done to iron out the issues I have with it.

The issue I see with your version at present OhWee is that it feels like you're caught between merely re-imagining the game's mechanics, UI, and other game features and striking out on your own with a total overhaul of the game from top to bottom. Which again, is not a bad thing! But I think you really need to figure out what your goal for this project is and stick to it, otherwise you'll wind up like SSR7 and have no clear endgame for all your hard work.

Now, on to some specific critiques of SU Re-Imagined:

OK, so first off, I really do appreciate you taking the time to give this feedback! I'll try to address your points in order.

I want to apologize for 'throwing you into the fire' r.e. learning the interface, that's a 'known issue' that I plan to address in future builds. My goal so far has been to make a stable and more streamlined interface, and that's been my main focus up to this point. Hence why this is a 'Proof of Concept Demo' and not a 'Full Game' right now. I'll get back to this in a bit.

Let's talk about 'vision' first. SU ReImagined and SU Rebuilt have a slightly complicated backstory. I did indeed help xMendoza a bit with his new Rebuilt effort back in October-December of 2022, and simply put, we want different things out of our respective efforts. We still correspond via DM and try to help each other out (xMendoza is newer to Ren'Py than I am, so I'm happy to give suggestions if asked), and others are helping out both efforts to varying degrees.

In any case, I also wanted MY work on this to be a more 'public' effort, which is why this thread now exists and why there are now two Ren'py efforts going on simultaneously, and why as the OP I do try to showcase SU Rebuilt builds when xMendoza drops them. But simply put, Rebuilt and ReImagined now have different, albiet fairly similar goals.

The 'more public face' of ReImagined is also why I've been resisting doing the Discord thing. ReImagined is first and foremost for the F95Zone community, and also for SU fans in general. Just wanted to note this...

Rebuilt is intended to be a 'more faithful' redesign and Ren'Py port, although with some changes here and there of course! ReImagined, simply put, is re-imagining the whole gameplay experience a bit, from the interface design to backstory, etc..

One of our hopes was that GS Games might contact one or both of us r.e. our efforts, but so far no effort has been made to reach out to me here at least. I can't speak for xMendoza, but last I heard it was the same on his end. Smokeshank has a real chip on his shoulder when it comes to F95Zone, so I'm not really surprised, but you'd think that at least they would have acknowledged the kickass SU Sprite ReMix/Fanart thread by now, other than perhaps in their Discord, where they can control the narrative.

In any case, I've elaborated on this stuff before, so I'm mainly just giving clarification again.

---

But back to your thoughts!

ReImagined, by design, is set up so that people can add their own content via various methods. The biggest one is 'girlpacks' as I refer to them.

Essentially, each character has it's own folder with it's own .rpy file, which contains as much of their 'part' of the story as possible. Interface elements are almost there right now, except for a few Legion Hideout related things that are more 'general' in nature, although I may 're-target' the remaining sprites to direct to the respective guys/girls folder, but I digress.

But back on topic. Since each girlpack/guypack is more or less almost completely 'self contained', this opens up the door to add a lot of new backstory, sideplots, or whatever that involve that character specifically. This has always been a goal of SU ReImagined. The thought here that other people that are passionate about whichever character could develop their own versions of each girlpack.

Note that as we don't have enough people contributing right now for girl packs in the first place, we have a few and their efforts are VERY much appreciated, but there are a number of neglected existing characters right now...

In this respect, I think this is where some of your 'direction seems to be missing' sentiment may stem from. That doesn't lessen the point you are making, but just be aware that the idea here is to encourage new content creation for existing as well as new characters.

An example of someone that's been slavishly working on a particular girlpack is Perniciousducks . I've pretty much let him do his own thing with Stargirl, and after giving him a few pointers r.e. what the rest of the interface is looking for and the methodologies I've set up at least, and shared a few modified sprites with him, he's been doing his own thing. This is how it's supposed to work after all, I can't do everything at once, and I want to encourage others to bring something new to the mix if they have a passion for it.

---

So I probably should loop this around to my current goals.

So right now, ReImagined is finally to a point where I feel fairly comfortable with others adding their own content.

Yes I need to get the Meta Bordello working next, I'm just looking for feedback on the Glamour Slam screen first before I tackle the Meta Bordello, so that any suggested changes can be implemented beforehand...

If for example, they wanted to take things in a different direction, say put Savage in charge instead of Lex or whatever, that IS possible at this point. It might require a lot of re-jiggering of the dialogue, and perhaps some artwork changes (i.e. changing Lexcorp to something else), but yeah...

MY current goal, though, is to have a more convincing alternate backstory, that ties in to 'end game' goals that Lex seeks to achieve. I won't elaborate more on that currently, but the short form is that the clock is ticking, and Lex needs to make a few things happen...

I'll be setting up my 'alternate backstory' using the methodology that I've set up with the 'Extended Intro'. The Extended Intro is actually a placeholder of sorts, and is also there to let people know that they can create their own intros if they want! Again, part of the reason that ReImagined exists is to allow people to create their own stories!

---

As for Mysterious Shadow Gal (which y'all probably recognize is Harley #2), her main role is actually for tutorial purposes, and also to set up a way to bypass the intro so that people can just skip the intro and get on with the game if they've seen the intro enough times for their liking. Tutorials are very much on the 'to do' list, stabilizing the interface and arriving at a unified methodology of sorts has been my driving goal up to this point. Having a strong gameplay backbone is essential after all!

But of course, in the meantime, I've been assuming that most people have been following, or have taken the time to read through this thread...

So little things like '3 days between device upgrades', which have been discussed a few times in this thread, at this point are easily missed as there are now well over 30 pages of discussion. So in a way that's my bad, and I will try to put a few more hints in place for the next update. I'm doing this now with the 'first time hire' dialogues for henchmen, so that people may better understand what this whole 'retainer' thing is all about.

Also, a few of these ideas, like the 3 day device cooldown thing between upgrades, are sorta kinda intended to be optional rules at some point, but yeah the whole 'choose optional rules' thing, that is supposed to have it's own screen where you check off boxes, yeah that's still down the road a bit... more important things to focus on first!

But absolutely, I've tweaked enough things under the hood a lot, so while I've been transparent about such changes in this thread, not everyone is going to read every single wall of text post that I make to see what's up. I try to include a lot of stuff in the changelog, but I'm probably long overdue r.e. updating the changelog on Page 1 of this thread.

So my bad! I can only do so many things at once, but still..

---

So yeah, I wanted the gameplay backbone to be more robust and interesting, and hopefully I've achieved that to some degree. But I want to talk about 'game balance' next.

I DO want ReImagined to be a bit more of an intellectual challenge than SU Unity in a few ways, which is why there are more levers and buttons to be mindful of. For example, what's going on with the Glamour Slam now is, well, more interesting? A girl's Lexcon Device Level is now a lot more flexible, if the Glamour Slam 'license' has been upgraded to allow Stripping and Eroplay. Those activities are no longer tied to specific slots.

I think that this is a good change that makes more sense and makes things more interesting, but of course it's what everyone else thinks that is important.

I've tried to keep the income generation a bit tighter in SU ReImagined, again to make it a bit more of a challenge in the early game. I do throw the players a bone with more starting income, so that you may attempt to capture your second gal on Saturday if you wish (actual gameplay starts on Thursday), but yeah there are a few different strategies that can be employed in the early game, and to be honest I don't know which one is best right now. But that's for others to figure out and perhaps write a strategy guide or whatever...

But if the income curve is too tight... which is why your feedback here is valuable, and why I've been asking others for more feedback on this!

I can easily increase the amount of income the girls generate each night, and indeed there's the 'income' difficulty modifier that can help with this. One of my goals with having these difficulty sliders is to allow people to experiment with different difficulties for different tasks to find a 'better balance' if that makes sense.

Myself, I'm of a mixed mind r.e. the current income stream and how Threat Level ties into that. Threat Level is there to make things more challenging in the early/mid game, and also the late game when I get that far, but I'm trying to achieve a balance here. I want the game to be more challenging, but without 'excessive' grind.

So this continues to evolve based on feedback, which is why I LOVE detailed reports of playthroughs so that I can get a better 'feel' for what other people are thinking and their associated impressions.

The lack of sexy fun time content in the early game in ReImagined is currently a big issue. In SU Unity, we have Mercy, Lois and Harley, and perhaps a few henchwomen, to keep Lex/the player entertained and tittilated until such time as the 'regular heroines' start showing up in the Lexcorp cells. But again, until such Mercy/Lois/Harley content is added to their cell interactions...

There's not much I can do about that as I can only do so many things at once, and have been 90% focused on interface design up to this point, and I DO have my own goals as well here with my 'alternate backstory' which I'm starting to tackle now...

The idea about others working on Girlpacks (and Guypacks and Eventpacks) is to 'share the load' so to speak, and also so that people don't burn out on this, as it'll take years unless the Girl/Guy/Event pack content is split among multiple contributors.

Income generation along with sexy fun time content gameplay balance for the early game is hence a priority, so it's harder to judge if it's taking too long, if the other sexy funtime content with Roulette, Tala, Mercy, Lois, Harley and Audrey isn't in place yet... but increasing income slightly can be accomplished using a number of 'levers' both directly and through the 'income difficulty' slider.

So yeah, more sexy fun time content for the early game is higher up on my priority list now, which is why I'll probably do a bit of work on one of the other gals for the next update (0.28). Maybe Raven to get the Summoning tree started, maybe someone else, depends on where my muse takes me!

BTW, the reason for the 'end of night' routine is to set up a framework to report everything that can happen while Lex is asleep.

So that you are aware:

- Girls that are working gain fatigue, resting lowers fatigue, and fatigue is used to calculate nightly income (SU Unity has a linear progression for this, SU ReImagined uses a 'squared' curve for this).

- Heist and capture reports happen as needed (same as in SU Unity, but i unified these onto a single screen as they are related). The 'retainer' thing is new and needs to be handled somewhere.
- If the threat level is above 525, there's a chance that the GS or MB may have to close for the evening. Which of course the player needs to know about...
- Some Heroines may be involved in scuffles while fighting baddies, and I like to report these so that players are aware that they may want to check the managment scheduler r.e. these gals...
- Reporting when Roulette/Tala and eventually Catwoman may have info on new potential targets is again a courtesy, to let players know that they may want to talk to Roulette or Tala today...
- Then comes the 'beginning of evening' report, which again is intended to let the player know if any upgrades have been completed, and what Lex's current 'focus and item settings' are.

Note that while I could move the 'change Lex's focus options' to the next menu, this decision needs to be made at the start of the evening, which is why I'm calling attention to it. This is a 'game balance' mechanic, so that only one 'bonus' is in play each night. I could perhaps make this an 'optional rule' thing, i.e. player chooses whether to see the 'change focus options' menu each night OR have the option added to the next menu...

Anyways, my point is that a LOT of stuff happens under the hood in SU ReImagined during the 'end of night' routines, and I like for the players to be aware when a girl is too tired to work, is involved in a scuffle, etc... which adds a bit more 'flavor' to the game IMHO.

I will admit that I've been skipping the 'talk to Roulette and/or Catwoman' routines in my playtesting. I've been wanting to go back and add 'watch girls perform' to those routines but more important stuff needs to get done first. I want to rework these routines a bit, and in fact have made some small changes to these already...

In short though, a LOT of stuff is happening during the 'end of day/start of next day', a lot of which isn't happening in SU Unity... I do ponder if there are ways to streamline this a bit, and in fact I've done a bit of streamlining already, but at this point that would require a bit of redesign. I'm already considering doing a bit of redesign here, but that's more of a 'down the road after more important things are taken care of' sort of thing.

Right now I'm pondering a 'front page of newspaper' sort of screen layout to convey some of this info together on the same screen, but the way the info is generated is a bit complex so this will require a bit of effort on my part when I'm ready to tackle it...

---

And now, on to your final point. I'll summarize this as 'fleshing out existing content and adding new content'. I'm laying some groundwork for a 'sideplot' involving one of Lex's henchmen currently (just waiting on some artwork), and the plan is to give each henchperson their own side plot that ties in to the main story in some minor way. What that main story is evolves as more stuff is developed storywise, but it all will be working to the 'end game goal' that I've mentioned before.

The reason I'm starting to tackle this NOW is because before now I was focused on interface design (note that I'm not quite done with that yet, I want to 'unify' the style a bit more and such), but now I want to move forward with storytelling.

Absolutely I want to spend more time with each of the existing characters, as well as introduce new ones, but MY goal with the alternate backstory is to have the story 'go somewhere'. Sure, it may seem that things will go off on tangents, and perhaps some stories will just be interesting mini-stories with not a lot of stakes as it relates to the main story. But to that Villainess or Heroine or whomever, it may be quite important.

I don't want to fall into the 'complete quest' trope too much, but yeah at the end of the day I'd LOVE to see each character's own story fleshed out a bit more in ReImagined, and if it ties in to the 'alternate backstory', so much the better. But I also want said 'side stories' to be able to stand alone on their own, should someone want to create their own 'major plotline' and tell a different story than what I want to do...

That's kind of a big ask (mini-stories that can be 'connected' to the overall story but that can also stand on their own), but yeah...

---

In any case, on to the last thing you brought up, 'What Can I Do To Help?'

ABSOLUTELY I want people to start writing more stuff! Simply 're-telling' what is happening in SU Unity is redundant, and people can play SU Unity for that, and not have to wait years for various contributors/team members to catch up with adding all of the existing content to ReImagined and Rebuilt...

And, while this isn't a requirement, you actually could be helpful in transcribing existing content. Setting up scenes (after the girlpack framework is set up, you'll see more of this with Power Girl in the next update) in Ren'Py is actually fairly easy. Sure, animating sprites is cooler, but that stuff can wait until later, right now we just need to 'link up' the dialogue with the sprites and backgrounds, which is fairly easy to do...

BTW, what we have going on with Power Girl and Faora ties in with my 'alternate backstory' idea but that'd be spoilers so yeah...

But I also want to encourage people to start adding new stories as well, to existing characters as well as new characters. So absolutely I'd love to discuss this with you! I'd probably prefer doing it via DM though, as having it be 'new content to explore' for new players/playtesters is preferable, to make their playtesting experience more enjoyable!

Hey look! Another one of my infamous walls of text!
:rolleyes:

BTW, while I use the term 'I' a lot here, there's actually others that are helping as well. Mainly since I'm kind of spearheading this thing, think of it as a royal 'I' with myself as spokeperson... Although there is no I in Team, this is very much a community team effort! Thanks Sinner87 , Perniciousducks , Jimwalrus , Senchest , Macfinn99 etc!.

Appreciate the feedback! If you want to help with some of the backstory or other stuff Straze let me/us know!

Last edited:

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
to OhWee ty so much for trying to make the game into a playable states. I havent touch something unlimited in some time so I dont know about the current story but with you trying to fix it, I'm excited to try it again when the version is done. Do you use ai art to help animate or make the character? Its going to get crazy in the future. If you can make vixen hotter or add some sex animation on her, it will be great. Above all I just wanna thank you.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
to OhWee ty so much for trying to make the game into a playable states. I havent touch something unlimited in some time so I dont know about the current story but with you trying to fix it, I'm excited to try it again when the version is done. Do you use ai art to help animate or make the character? Its going to get crazy in the future. If you can make vixen hotter or add some sex animation on her, it will be great. Above all I just wanna thank you.
You're welcome!

AI art is certainly not off the table, and some will be finding it's way into ReImagined, but right now the main source of 'new art' is coming from remixing existing sprites.

As for more Vixen material, I'd suggest asking for this in the SU Sprite Re-mix/Fanart thread. I'm sure that someone will be willing to come up with something, and perhaps it will then find it's way into ReImagined!

As for when this might be a 'playable game' instead of just a proof of concept demo, that's easily down the road a few months. For now, we are just playtesting new ideas and working to improve things...

Reactions: GucciGang69

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
trapmint , etc:

Here's a temporary patch for the 'None_securitybonus' bug. I had fixed this on my end, but apparently the fix didn't make it into my patch.

Simply drag the attached suscreens.rpy file inside of the .7zip into your SU ReImagined/game folder, which will ask you to overwrite suscreens.rpy. This should fix this issue.

A more extensive patch/update is coming in the next couple of days with a tiny bit of new stuff (Power Girl cell intro scene, etc.), hence the hotfix for now.

Reactions: trapmint

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
OK, . . . Weird ass idea time from Macfinn99 time again. I've always felt that Tala's summoning was underutilized for cross dimensional procurement

Picture this: Luthor gets an urgent call from Tala to come to her workshop. When he gets there, whe finds Lena Luthor from Earth 11 (Genderbender Universe) barely being held in one of Tala's stasis confinement spells. It seems that some of lex's "genetic material" splashed into Tala's summoning circle and contaminated one of her experiments.

After taking suitable precautions, Lex orders her to be released. Once Lena is calmed down and the situation is explained to her, Lena is intrigued by the whole GS & MB scheme and wants to set up a Beefcake Brothel and Stallion Slam back on Earth 11. Notes and technology are compared and arrangements are made for exchanges to be made between the Earth 69 and Earth 11 counterparts. Due to having to return them to their respective worlds after the nightly service, they would have to be kept in the cells at Tala's and her counterpart's workshops.

Earth11 (1).jpg Earth 11 Lena Luthor.jpg Earth 11 Joker.jpg

Odd sideplot, . . . Lex and Lena get fed up with their Jokers attempts to blackmail their Brothel And Slam operations and exchange their counterparts to let them know what it's like to get screwed over regularly. While it will be a fun moment of petty revenge for the Luthors, I have no idea what or how the Harleys and their counterparts will react, . . . But it would be fun to find out!

Reactions: packagehorse

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
trapmint , etc:

Here's a temporary patch for the 'None_securitybonus' bug. I had fixed this on my end, but apparently the fix didn't make it into my patch.

Simply drag the attached suscreens.rpy file inside of the .7zip into your SU ReImagined/game folder, which will ask you to overwrite suscreens.rpy. This should fix this issue.

A more extensive patch/update is coming in the next couple of days with a tiny bit of new stuff (Power Girl cell intro scene, etc.), hence the hotfix for now.
the managed screen works now thanks, but i found other things which i dont know if they're intended: when roulette strips her naked costume dosen't unlocks and also when i click on the actions button on the glamour slam (the screen in which roulette and the tonight's performers appear) it redirects to talia's actions. And when i unlock the final devise level on the avalible girls they don't go to a lexcorp cell even when the living quarters are fully upgraded, and their current gig is lexcorp quarters.

• Thinking Face

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
the managed screen works now thanks, but i found other things which i dont know if they're intended: when roulette strips her naked costume dosen't unlocks and also when i click on the actions button on the glamour slam (the screen in which roulette and the tonight's performers appear) it redirects to talia's actions. And when i unlock the final devise level on the avalible girls they don't go to a lexcorp cell even when the living quarters are fully upgraded, and their current gig is lexcorp quarters.
Thanks for the heads up!

Yep, I broke it... unintentionally of course!

There's an issue with Roulette not wanting to be naked when not in her office, so I came up with something for that. There was a missing variable change in Roulette's first strip routine that I addressed in the patch below. Roulette's strip routines should now work, and her 'action' menu should now direct properly.

Note that you can now choose between "Lex prefers Roulette naked" and "Lex prefers Roulette clothed" but she won't appear naked on the main Glamour Slam screen now. The 'naked' select icon will go from 75% opacity to 100% opacity to 'show' that the 'prefers naked' option is selected, and the associated text next to the icon will change appropriately. I also updated a couple of the text routines, but there is more work needed here. Picking my battles elsewhere atm...

As for the eligible heroines no longer being added to Lexcorp Quarters, yep I broke that too.

Long story, short form, copy/paste find/replace and then forgot to change...

Apologies!
:confused:

---

Anyways, patch 0.27b is attached. This is an interim patch as there's still other stuff that I wanted to add, but the reported bugs o_O needed fixing immediately! No doubt I forgot to fix something else...

Note that you can now assign PowerGirl to the Lexcorp Quarters (by upgrading her device to Level 7) but that she just has a small bit of placeholder dialogue for now, so it's probably not worth unlocking her device atm. This is so that Sinner87 can start working on her dialogues and such. Also, there's a glitch of sorts, as there's a 'missing/not made yet' Power Girl image call, again this is just placeholder stuff for now.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
trapmint

Thanks very much for letting me know! I'm on it! Might take a day or so for me to work out the fix, but you should be able to move forward with your existing playtest at that point, so just roll back and save for now...

OK, so first off, I really do appreciate you taking the time to give this feedback! I'll try to address your points in order.

I want to apologize for 'throwing you into the fire' r.e. learning the interface, that's a 'known issue' that I plan to address in future builds. My goal so far has been to make a stable and more streamlined interface, and that's been my main focus up to this point. Hence why this is a 'Proof of Concept Demo' and not a 'Full Game' right now. I'll get back to this in a bit.

Let's talk about 'vision' first. SU ReImagined and SU Rebuilt have a slightly complicated backstory. I did indeed help xMendoza a bit with his new Rebuilt effort back in October-December of 2022, and simply put, we want different things out of our respective efforts. We still correspond via DM and try to help each other out (xMendoza is newer to Ren'Py than I am, so I'm happy to give suggestions if asked), and others are helping out both efforts to varying degrees.

In any case, I also wanted MY work on this to be a more 'public' effort, which is why this thread now exists and why there are now two Ren'py efforts going on simultaneously, and why as the OP I do try to showcase SU Rebuilt builds when xMendoza drops them. But simply put, Rebuilt and ReImagined now have different, albiet fairly similar goals.

The 'more public face' of ReImagined is also why I've been resisting doing the Discord thing. ReImagined is first and foremost for the F95Zone community, and also for SU fans in general. Just wanted to note this...

Rebuilt is intended to be a 'more faithful' redesign and Ren'Py port, although with some changes here and there of course! ReImagined, simply put, is re-imagining the whole gameplay experience a bit, from the interface design to backstory, etc..

One of our hopes was that GS Games might contact one or both of us r.e. our efforts, but so far no effort has been made to reach out to me here at least. I can't speak for xMendoza, but last I heard it was the same on his end. Smokeshank has a real chip on his shoulder when it comes to F95Zone, so I'm not really surprised, but you'd think that at least they would have acknowledged the kickass SU Sprite ReMix/Fanart thread by now, other than perhaps in their Discord, where they can control the narrative.

In any case, I've elaborated on this stuff before, so I'm mainly just giving clarification again.

---

But back to your thoughts!

ReImagined, by design, is set up so that people can add their own content via various methods. The biggest one is 'girlpacks' as I refer to them.

Essentially, each character has it's own folder with it's own .rpy file, which contains as much of their 'part' of the story as possible. Interface elements are almost there right now, except for a few Legion Hideout related things that are more 'general' in nature, although I may 're-target' the remaining sprites to direct to the respective guys/girls folder, but I digress.

But back on topic. Since each girlpack/guypack is more or less almost completely 'self contained', this opens up the door to add a lot of new backstory, sideplots, or whatever that involve that character specifically. This has always been a goal of SU ReImagined. The thought here that other people that are passionate about whichever character could develop their own versions of each girlpack.

Note that as we don't have enough people contributing right now for girl packs in the first place, we have a few and their efforts are VERY much appreciated, but there are a number of neglected existing characters right now...

In this respect, I think this is where some of your 'direction seems to be missing' sentiment may stem from. That doesn't lessen the point you are making, but just be aware that the idea here is to encourage new content creation for existing as well as new characters.

An example of someone that's been slavishly working on a particular girlpack is Perniciousducks . I've pretty much let him do his own thing with Stargirl, and after giving him a few pointers r.e. what the rest of the interface is looking for and the methodologies I've set up at least, and shared a few modified sprites with him, he's been doing his own thing. This is how it's supposed to work after all, I can't do everything at once, and I want to encourage others to bring something new to the mix if they have a passion for it.

---

So I probably should loop this around to my current goals.

So right now, ReImagined is finally to a point where I feel fairly comfortable with others adding their own content.

Yes I need to get the Meta Bordello working next, I'm just looking for feedback on the Glamour Slam screen first before I tackle the Meta Bordello, so that any suggested changes can be implemented beforehand...

If for example, they wanted to take things in a different direction, say put Savage in charge instead of Lex or whatever, that IS possible at this point. It might require a lot of re-jiggering of the dialogue, and perhaps some artwork changes (i.e. changing Lexcorp to something else), but yeah...

MY current goal, though, is to have a more convincing alternate backstory, that ties in to 'end game' goals that Lex seeks to achieve. I won't elaborate more on that currently, but the short form is that the clock is ticking, and Lex needs to make a few things happen...

I'll be setting up my 'alternate backstory' using the methodology that I've set up with the 'Extended Intro'. The Extended Intro is actually a placeholder of sorts, and is also there to let people know that they can create their own intros if they want! Again, part of the reason that ReImagined exists is to allow people to create their own stories!

---

As for Mysterious Shadow Gal (which y'all probably recognize is Harley #2), her main role is actually for tutorial purposes, and also to set up a way to bypass the intro so that people can just skip the intro and get on with the game if they've seen the intro enough times for their liking. Tutorials are very much on the 'to do' list, stabilizing the interface and arriving at a unified methodology of sorts has been my driving goal up to this point. Having a strong gameplay backbone is essential after all!

But of course, in the meantime, I've been assuming that most people have been following, or have taken the time to read through this thread...

So little things like '3 days between device upgrades', which have been discussed a few times in this thread, at this point are easily missed as there are now well over 30 pages of discussion. So in a way that's my bad, and I will try to put a few more hints in place for the next update. I'm doing this now with the 'first time hire' dialogues for henchmen, so that people may better understand what this whole 'retainer' thing is all about.

Also, a few of these ideas, like the 3 day device cooldown thing between upgrades, are sorta kinda intended to be optional rules at some point, but yeah the whole 'choose optional rules' thing, that is supposed to have it's own screen where you check off boxes, yeah that's still down the road a bit... more important things to focus on first!

But absolutely, I've tweaked enough things under the hood a lot, so while I've been transparent about such changes in this thread, not everyone is going to read every single wall of text post that I make to see what's up. I try to include a lot of stuff in the changelog, but I'm probably long overdue r.e. updating the changelog on Page 1 of this thread.

So my bad! I can only do so many things at once, but still..

---

So yeah, I wanted the gameplay backbone to be more robust and interesting, and hopefully I've achieved that to some degree. But I want to talk about 'game balance' next.

I DO want ReImagined to be a bit more of an intellectual challenge than SU Unity in a few ways, which is why there are more levers and buttons to be mindful of. For example, what's going on with the Glamour Slam now is, well, more interesting? A girl's Lexcon Device Level is now a lot more flexible, if the Glamour Slam 'license' has been upgraded to allow Stripping and Eroplay. Those activities are no longer tied to specific slots.

I think that this is a good change that makes more sense and makes things more interesting, but of course it's what everyone else thinks that is important.

I've tried to keep the income generation a bit tighter in SU ReImagined, again to make it a bit more of a challenge in the early game. I do throw the players a bone with more starting income, so that you may attempt to capture your second gal on Saturday if you wish (actual gameplay starts on Thursday), but yeah there are a few different strategies that can be employed in the early game, and to be honest I don't know which one is best right now. But that's for others to figure out and perhaps write a strategy guide or whatever...

But if the income curve is too tight... which is why your feedback here is valuable, and why I've been asking others for more feedback on this!

I can easily increase the amount of income the girls generate each night, and indeed there's the 'income' difficulty modifier that can help with this. One of my goals with having these difficulty sliders is to allow people to experiment with different difficulties for different tasks to find a 'better balance' if that makes sense.

Myself, I'm of a mixed mind r.e. the current income stream and how Threat Level ties into that. Threat Level is there to make things more challenging in the early/mid game, and also the late game when I get that far, but I'm trying to achieve a balance here. I want the game to be more challenging, but without 'excessive' grind.

So this continues to evolve based on feedback, which is why I LOVE detailed reports of playthroughs so that I can get a better 'feel' for what other people are thinking and their associated impressions.

The lack of sexy fun time content in the early game in ReImagined is currently a big issue. In SU Unity, we have Mercy, Lois and Harley, and perhaps a few henchwomen, to keep Lex/the player entertained and tittilated until such time as the 'regular heroines' start showing up in the Lexcorp cells. But again, until such Mercy/Lois/Harley content is added to their cell interactions...

There's not much I can do about that as I can only do so many things at once, and have been 90% focused on interface design up to this point, and I DO have my own goals as well here with my 'alternate backstory' which I'm starting to tackle now...

The idea about others working on Girlpacks (and Guypacks and Eventpacks) is to 'share the load' so to speak, and also so that people don't burn out on this, as it'll take years unless the Girl/Guy/Event pack content is split among multiple contributors.

Income generation along with sexy fun time content gameplay balance for the early game is hence a priority, so it's harder to judge if it's taking too long, if the other sexy funtime content with Roulette, Tala, Mercy, Lois, Harley and Audrey isn't in place yet... but increasing income slightly can

So yeah, more sexy fun time content for the early game is higher up on my priority list now, which is why I'll probably do a bit of work on one of the other gals for the next update (0.28). Maybe Raven to get the Summoning tree started, maybe someone else, depends on where my muse takes me!

BTW, the reason for the 'end of night' routine is to set up a framework to report everything that can happen while Lex is asleep.

So that you are aware:

- Girls that are working gain fatigue, resting lowers fatigue, and fatigue is used to calculate nightly income (SU Unity has a linear progression for this, SU ReImagined uses a 'squared' curve for this).

- Heist and capture reports happen as needed (same as in SU Unity, but i unified these onto a single screen as they are related). The 'retainer' thing is new and needs to be handled somewhere.
- If the threat level is above 525, there's a chance that the GS or MB may have to close for the evening. Which of course the player needs to know about...
- Some Herioines may be involved in scuffles while fighting baddies, and I like to report these so that players are aware that they may want to check the managment scheduler r.e. these gals...
- Reporting when Roulette/Tala and eventually Catwoman may have info on new potential targets is again a courtesy, to let players know that they may want to talk to Roulette or Tala today...
- Then comes the 'beginning of evening' report, which again is intended to let the player know if any upgrades have been completed, and what Lex's current 'focus and item settings' are.

Note that while I could move the 'change Lex's focus options' to the next menu, this decision needs to be made at the start of the evening, which is why I'm calling attention to it. This is a 'game balance' mechanic, so that only one 'bonus' is in play each night. I could perhaps make this an 'optional rule' thing, i.e. player chooses whether to see the 'change focus options' menu each night OR have the option added to the next menu...

Anyways, my point is that a LOT of stuff happens under the hood in SU ReImagined during the 'end of night' routines, and I like for the players to be aware when a girl is too tired to work, is involved in a scuffle, etc... which adds a bit more 'flavor' to the game IMHO.

I will admit that I've been skipping the 'talk to Roulette and/or Catwoman' routines in my playtesting. I've been wanting to go back and add 'watch girls perform' to those routines but more important stuff needs to get done first. I want to rework these routines a bit, and in fact have made some small changes to these already...

In short though, a LOT of stuff is happening during the 'end of day/start of next day', a lot of which isn't happening in SU Unity... I do ponder if there are ways to streamline this a bit, and in fact I've done a bit of streamlining already, but at this point that would require a bit of redesign. I'm already considering doing a bit of redesign here, but that's more of a 'down the road after more important things are taken care of' sort of thing.

Right now I'm pondering a 'front page of newspaper' sort of screen layout to convey some of this info together on the same screen, but the way the info is generated is a bit complex so this will require a bit of effort on my part when I'm ready to tackle it...

---

And now, on to your final point. I'll summarize this as 'fleshing out existing content and adding new content'. I'm laying some groundwork for a 'sideplot' involving one of Lex's henchmen currently (just waiting on some artwork), and the plan is to give each henchperson their own side plot that ties in to the main story in some minor way. What that main story is evolves as more stuff is developed storywise, but it all will be working to the 'end game goal' that I've mentioned before.

The reason I'm starting to tackle this NOW is because before now I was focused on interface design (note that I'm not quite done with that yet, I want to 'unify' the style a bit more and such), but now I want to move forward with storytelling.

Absolutely I want to spend more time with each of the existing characters, as well as introduce new ones, but MY goal with the alternate backstory is to have the story 'go somewhere'. Sure, it may seem that things will go off on tangents, and perhaps some stories will just be interesting mini-stories with not a lot of stakes as it relates to the main story. But to that Villainess or Heroine or whomever, it may be quite important.

I don't want to fall into the 'complete quest' trope too much, but yeah at the end of the day I'd LOVE to see each character's own story fleshed out a bit more in ReImagined, and if it ties in to the 'alternate backstory', so much the better. But I also want said 'side stories' to be able to stand alone on their own, should someone want to create their own 'major plotline' and tell a different story than what I want to do...

That's kind of a big ask (mini-stories that can be 'connected' to the overall story but that can also stand on their own), but yeah...

---

In any case, on to the last thing you brought up, 'What Can I Do To Help?'

ABSOLUTELY I want people to start writing more stuff! Simply 're-telling' what is happening in SU Unity is redundant, and people can play SU Unity for that, and not have to wait years for various contributors/team members to catch up with adding all of the existing content to ReImagined and Rebuilt...

And, while this isn't a requirement, you actually could be helpful in transcribing existing content. Setting up scenes (after the girlpack framework is set up, you'll see more of this with Power Girl in the next update) in Ren'Py is actually fairly easy. Sure, animating sprites is cooler, but that stuff can wait until later, right now we just need to 'link up' the dialogue with the sprites and backgrounds, which is fairly easy to do...

BTW, what we have going on with Power Girl and Faora ties in with my 'alternate backstory' idea but that'd be spoilers so yeah...

But I also want to encourage people to start adding new stories as well, to existing characters as well as new characters. So absolutely I'd love to discuss this with you! I'd probably prefer doing it via DM though, as having it be 'new content to explore' for new players/playtesters is preferable, to make their playtesting experience more enjoyable!

Hey look! Another one of my infamous walls of text!

BTW, while I use the term 'I' a lot here, there's actually others that are helping as well. Mainly since I'm kind of spearheading this thing, think of it as a royal 'I' with myself as spokeperson... Although there is no I in Team, this is very much a community team effort! Thanks Sinner87 , Perniciousducks , Jimwalrus , Senchest , Macfinn99 etc!.

Appreciate the feedback! If you want to help with some of the backstory or other stuff Straze let me/us know!
There's no need to apologize for throwing me into the fire! The interface is genuinely intuitive enough that with a little experimentation and practice I was able to figure out most of the rules and systems. Obviously it would have been nice to have a more hands-on tutorial, especially because Something Re-Imagined has started to move out of the 'Proof of Concept' phase to more closely resemble a proper demo. That's also why I wanted to offer my feedback. I've perused this thread on occasion in the past but the technical aspects that dominated a lot of the discussion aren't my forte.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
hello everyone, I have some news regarding the next update for Rebuilt. I'll release the new update at the end of this month.
Next I'll ask if somebody could help me with 3 Sprite from SU.
-I need BlackCanary smirk head for her slut costume = thx NH278
-I need Cheshire's hair 1-3
Next if somebody could help me with the buttons for vault (I can make them myself but is taking me time and I don't have so much free time for that and adding new scenes)
vhuntress_bj_hover.png vhuntress_bj_idle.png

Well, Thx thats all for now :)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Jimwalrus and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick update:

So I felt the need to tweak Tala's main shop screen, to be a bit more inline with the new Glamour Slam screen...

SU_ReImagined_TalashopScreenWIP4.jpg

I'm probably going to put a '1-4 5-8 9-12' text selector in the scrollbar area for the Level 4 upgrade instead of a scrollbar since it's just one column at a time, which frankly won't be needed for a while yet as new guests would be needed for said rooms...

Anyways, yeah not much else to say, it's just a new layout. This will be in the next update. I'm probably just going to release 0.27c as a full download, as a LOT of stuff has been changed/fixed/added since 0.27, and patches can be a pain sometimes...

Back to it!

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Just a couple of glitches I ran into, . . . I only get a warning now of Lois Lane snooping, I can't get the Mandragora scene to trigger and thus no capture scene for Lois. I also got one REALLY good night at the Glamour Slam and made 3.5 BILLION dollars. It kinda took the fun out of monitoring the money management part of the game

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote