Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
Where can i find the latest walkthrough of the game I have seen mentions of one here but can't find it with the search and I even tried google however I the only 2 I found are outdated my several months

Sorry I am just blind I didn't see the one in the OP

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where can i find the latest walkthrough of the game I have seen mentions of one here but can't find it with the search and I even tried google however I the only 2 I found are outdated my several months

Sorry I am just blind I didn't see the one in the OP
You're not blind, it's really outdated. :D Someone else recently started to make a re-work of it, but it'll take a while.

Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
I thought so i was just thinking half of the monster girls that i fucked were not in the guide, not to mention the second CG for the head maid.

sergeabc

Dec 22, 2017
I'm on the "A complex spell" quest but I can't find Ariana at the magic store of the Witton citadel. Any clue?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm on the "A complex spell" quest but I can't find Ariana at the magic store of the Witton citadel. Any clue?
Are you perhaps confusing Witton with the Whitestone citadel? Witton is the city in the bottom right of central, before going over the river to Begus.
The mage store is the building surrounded by a fence, with a sign that has a magic staff on it. Ariana is in the bottom left corner of the store, looking up at a table with items.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Who is the murderer of redwood and why?
The solution is in the walkthrough ;)
It was Irinlia by mistake. She tried to poison the wife of Sir Redwood but Irinlia didn't knew that the potion of the wife was for him.

Ace1604

Dec 19, 2018
Where can i find someone who can repair the red hexagon telepoter to complete the quest to find king of amagal..???

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where can i find someone who can repair the red hexagon telepoter to complete the quest to find king of amagal..???
You must have Chiyo in your party, she takes care of it. You can find Chiyo in the capital of Amagal, Manastyr. It requires to arrange for a political meeting with them with your diplomat in the castle in Aldlyn in order to enter Manastyr.
Chiyo requires a certain amount of "magical knowledge" to repair the hexagon, which is gained by interacting with special books that are scattered around the world while Chiyo is in your party. You can use the walkthrough to find their locations.

Reactions: lucas69

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Any chance there will be a more updated walkthough than what's on here released, just want to make sure I get everything
Someone from the discord community is currently completely re-working the walkthrough. But due to a lack of free time at the moment it'll sadly still take a while before the new version is done.
If you follow the update news I post you shouldn't miss anything. I usually mention everything I added, even secrets. I just don't always explain how to get them. :D

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Eberon Smith gives the Pick Axe, Ore is from the non dwarf cave in begus. make sure to talk to the guy in the middle of the map to get the quest to pass him.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I found this game like week ago, while looking in latest updates. I finished it already (I guess being sick and laying in bed have some advantages after all) and I have to say I had a lot of fun playing it. Well, I can clearly say it is now one of my favourite RPGM games and I can't wait for the next version.

1. Global map - I think this was the most beloved part of the game and I am quite sad I can't extend my country more and wage war with other countries yet (To be honest I wanted to take Bogus to solve Queen Jeanie problem with Church). That's probably because I really like strategy and economic games. I was quite suprised someone had courage and made something like that in RPGM. And I have to say it is very nice, yet I will be couting for better balance, more buldings to build and upgrade, units to command, enemies to kill, skirmish maps to fight with sieges alongside them.

2. Ryen - While I like his character, alongside other characters in game with my favourite Mirel, I think the main character is kinda wasted. I don't mean his character, but as a class. Let me explain this a bit.

He is dragonic, his wings on full display are yelling: "I have big dragon wings! I am dragonic!". He shared his knowledge about dragonic race with other teammates, mostly because of Kayelinth (young dragonic girl), yet I saw litte to nothing him using his powers.
He could change into dragon to deliver merciless justice (a lot of aoe damage) upon enemies of central, or at least use his wings to fly above battlefield to avoid melee damage or to strike from above with his two blades or fire breath, yet he just act like blade dancer, fighting on foot, in light armor.
In light armor, because he can't wear heavy equipment which really bugs me, probably because in almost all RPG my main is tank. And I think Ryen could be a really nice tank, even better than Trey, because of the dragonic ability, which he doesn't have but used at the end of last battle quest, to cover regular skin with scales to increase protection. Of course if he learn how to use heavy armor and shield and aggro enemies on him. (Flying tank with immunity to melee, with deff buffs and high aoe fire damage... that's sounds OP.)

Also, if he really want to be anonymous, like he was trying to do with Miroko (police girl), he should hide his wings. Becuase, sooner or later, they will become his recognition sign in not only in his country but in others too.

3. Questions.
  1. How to get supplies in higher numbers? I know I can fight bandits, but that's quite small amount.
  2. Why Ryen doesn't have unique sword or armor of royal family? He is the king, he should have one, or at least had quest to repair/forge one.
  3. Wasn't be better to ask girls if they want some fun based on relation with them instead of CG room? Because, in mine opinion, it's kinda break the immersion, like Ryen just wanted to sleep with each girl just once and after that he's finished with them.
I'm happy to hear my game made your days a bit better. ^^

1. The global map is by far not finished yet. But since it's not the "main feature" of the game, I can't dedicate all my time in it right now. The priority are on the main characters and some other stories for now. Once all those things are done, I'll improve and continue the overview map. :)

2. Ryen is not using his dragonic powers due to his past and what happened to his people, which is explained late in the story line. I want to make him use them later once he get's over it, but it turned out to take a lot longer to get there than I initially had in mind. ^^"
His wings are not really enough to show he's the king, as they're not unique. But his red eyes and scars in addition should be obvious at some point. He'll probably famous enough after the time skip for people to recognize him. ;)

3-1. Upgrading the logistics via the hammer symbol over Aldlyn increases the supplies you get each turn. There are events like the ! over the Calbridge Stronghold to gain supplies once as well.

3-2. Unique equipment is always a difficult thing, since it's either too strong or gets eventually replaced anyway. There is some "late game" stuff planned but it's not necessarily royal equipment.

3-3. The problem would be to adjust every event for it, as the dialog would need to get changed and in many cases I only have CGs with virgin blood for the first night with a girl. The CG room on the other hand would still be needed for people that want to replay scenes without having to walk to every single girl.

how to start Grey Training Request? i can't find it in Aldlyn city board after i had fight with him
The city board is slightly south from the main entrance of the castle, on the stone floor where you have two water fountains.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The quest for Grey's next event also require that you have constructed the bathhouse in Aldlyn and had the event at the outdoor bath before it appears. I assume that's what would be missing then.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes