Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Can someone change the first page banner in this thread?im sorry but it look uninteresting for the people in this forum to check it out..im sorry again^^,

Havalus

May 11, 2017
I always have the "bad" way of thinking who make me want to wait than a game is done for play it but coudln't resist anymore for this game, 1 year ago and played it a little but stopped (not because it was not good it was super good really i love so much stuff in this game <3 ) for not spoil myself xD So a little question than the creator have surely heard a lot of time (sorry to ask XD and maybe you don't know the answer yourself xD) but how much far the game is of the end ? Also again great job on this game i will surely follow your patreon for a few month for pay you back for this amazing game ; 3

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I always have the "bad" way of thinking who make me want to wait than a game is done for play it but coudln't resist anymore for this game, 1 year ago and played it a little but stopped (not because it was not good it was super good really i love so much stuff in this game <3 ) for not spoil myself xD So a little question than the creator have surely heard a lot of time (sorry to ask XD and maybe you don't know the answer yourself xD) but how much far the game is of the end ? Also again great job on this game i will surely follow your patreon for a few month for pay you back for this amazing game ; 3
If I could be trusted with estimating the remaining development time correctly, the game would be done for a few years now. XD
It's very hard to say, but it'll definitely still take more than two years. The war system and time skip alone will take forever to finish. :D And I still haven't even finished the current time and sex scenes for all existing characters.

Reactions: Havalus and Genji

Jirachi

Feb 3, 2018
How do i get the spike that lowers the level switch for Lielle quest? (I got the red and blue fire ball on each carpet)
Anyone hint on this? I'm in the same situation. Tried so many combinations, but I can't get thru the spikes to the ramp up (no stairs) and the spikes surrounding the switch.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The red and blue flame need to be in the middle of the carpet with the same color for the magic orb to disappear, if that's what wasn't clear.
The solution for the switches is in the walkthrough:

"Q: How do I get through Lielle's dungeon with the switches?​

A: You need to turn every switch once (to the left), but the switch in the flame riddle room has to be set back (after obtaining the chest). In the top right are 3 switches close to each other. The lowest of those three also needs to be turned back after the other two are active."​

EIias

Jan 22, 2019
Where can I find small and big harpies? I looked all over, but they are nowhere to be found

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where can I find small and big harpies? I looked all over, but they are nowhere to be found
In the fort in Witton is a path leading up north to the Singing mountains. It's one of the places where you can get them.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
This game is great and need more exposure! Just spent my entire afternoon and evening playing it
Time went by so fast lol

Remind me a lot of popular AliceSoft's titles like Sengoku Rance and Evenicle. Both of which I love a lot. Have been waiting for over 4 years for a translation for the next Rance games now . . .

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
This game is great and need more exposure! Just spent my entire afternoon and evening playing it
Time went by so fast lol

Remind me a lot of popular AliceSoft's titles like Sengoku Rance and Evenicle. Both of which I love a lot. Have been waiting for over 4 years for a translation for the next Rance games now . . .
Thank you! I feel honored to be compared to such great games. ^^

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
One of the best RPGMaker games I've played, unless the quality drops significantly later on.

I really like the management part, it fits very nicely into the setting of suddenly becoming a king. I haven't played far enough to judge the variety of scenes, but there's quite a few girls who seem to have various personalities, and the fact that there is a dungeon in the castle makes me excited for later scenes. The story is neat, it doesn't take too long to get going, which is a big plus, and the world and characters are genuinely interesing. One big criticism I have is that units of time in this game are very weird. If you walk around the castle a while, you'l earn tax money once. If you walk throught he entire kindom, you also earn tax money once. mechant which you send along trade routes say they need a while, but come back pretty oon.
The strategy portion of the management follows it's own time entirely, measured in turns, which seem to be completely independent of the rest of the game.

There is room for improvement, obviously, but this game is deeper than quite a few high budget games. I you wanna sink some hours into an RPGmaker H-game with scenes readily available, but also actual other content, ignore the WIP, and try this one. I regret that I didn't do so sooner.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@Sauron17011 Thank you very much for the praise! ^^ I'll try my best to increase the quality, not to decrease it later on. ;)

The tax money is earned on a real timer that is running in the background. You can stand around and do nothing and the money still keeps coming. :D Same for the merchant. The time the caravan needs might seem "unrealistic", but it's not like I can make you wait several real days. I have to make some compromises for the comfort of the player and balancing. But such details are not final yet, I might come back later to improve on it. I just have still too much to make, so improvments have to wait for a while. ^^"

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
When you asked for queen Jeannete's troubles the second or third time, she said something about supporting her decision in the next meeting, is that going to be a main event in the storyline? Because as of right now my adviser kept saying our last meeting was too recent. Or perhaps you're supposed to choose to exorcise the undead instead of fixing the military for that to happen?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
When you asked for queen Jeannete's troubles the second or third time, she said something about supporting her decision in the next meeting, is that going to be a main event in the storyline? Because as of right now my adviser kept saying our last meeting was too recent. Or perhaps you're supposed to choose to exorcise the undead instead of fixing the military for that to happen?
The political meetings are not part of the main story line (it does affect what happens later in the main story, but it's not necessary for it). The next meeting after getting closer to the young queen has not been made yet.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
The political meetings are not part of the main story line (it does affect what happens later in the main story, but it's not necessary for it). The next meeting after getting closer to the young queen has not been made yet.
I see, something to look forward to!

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes