Mar 24, 2022
Give him some info to help you... operating sytem, version, etc ;)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 19045) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: LENOVO
System Model: 80TU
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
VRAM 2001mb
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 920MX
Manufacturer: NVIDIA

I don't think my device cant handle this small RPG game? in old update I can play without this issue though
the game version = 24.09.24

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
bro I swear I cant change it, and I don't press equip button or anything, after I press party menu>>character equipment. It's automatically choose sandra and I cant change to other character
I made to small updates for bugfixes after the initial release, due to different problems, including the issue with changing the character in the equipment, status, or skill screen.
Currently the system for unique items is still turned off, but I'll make an upload today which seems to solve all the issues, so maybe wait for what release to download the fully fixed game version.

You can read about the issues and previous fixes here:

Hotfix 24.09.26

The system for unique items, which was added in the update two days ago, sadly had a problem that I wasn't able to quickly fix. To avoid people getting problems with duplicated items or wrong item names, I disabled the system for the time being, while I work on a solution.
The duplicated items should disappear automatically, but all augments that are still on your equipment when you load the save in the new version will also disppear, so remove all augments that you want to keep before updating.
The wrong names items got due to the attached augments should also fix themselves.

The menu was changed. The status, equip, skill, formation, save, and load options are now back in their previous locations to make navigating through the options and characters better. Based on the feedback, this should be a better solution than packing everything in a sub-menu.

Using the "update files only" will quickly apply the fix to all versions apart from android.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
I made a small update to the hotfix and full versions, which adds a new option in the cheat/bugfix menu to "Bugfix: Add missing legendary items". This option checks if you have obtained raid items before, and when they're not in your inventory or equipment, adds them to your inventory. This works only for legendary items from the raids, not for items from other places or rarity, and it also excludes widowmaker, icicle blade, and herai-ya (the whetstone for Setsuna+) because they're made by or used in crafting, so it's impossible to check if you had them or not. This should help people who lost items as result of the bug in the 24.09.24 version.

MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:

Reactions: alexafriedchicken

FireStormBreaker1

Jul 20, 2020
im having a problem when I go to change equipment or use the skill tree I can only change the MC's Equipment and Skill Tree, I cant select the other party members

knightye

Nov 20, 2022
Once get augments to equip in weapons and then save in 9.24 version. load the save from 9.26 version, optimize equipment will break game even the save that uneqip augments from weapons

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hotfix 24.09.29 changes:

This update is primairly to fix and re-activate the unique item system, so that augments can be attached to these unique items again.

- The game will automatically apply the fix for the unique item system when you're past the introduction with the ministers in your castle at the start of the story.
- This fix will prevent the game from making duplicated items in saves that were created before the unique item system was introduced.
- The "disappeared" items should all be back.
- An option in the cheat/bugfix menu was added to allow you to remove duplicated legendary (unique) equipment. However, for this to work, you should be on your normal party (not female adventurers for example) and all equipment on characters is taken off by the system to allow it to count and correct the amount properly. (Since it can be annoying with all equipment being taken off, I made this an extra option in the bug-fix menu, instead of an automatic system.)
- The change of item names when augments are attached now works as intended, even in older saves.
- An option in the cheat/bugfix menu was added to give you an orb to clean item names that were bugged in the previous version. For example, an item whose name was changed to "Sharp " will return to it's original name when that cleaner orb is attached and removed once. The boost number behind the name (+X) can show a wrong value as result, but that doesn't affect the actual strength of the item or augment.
- The error in the crafting system with alchemy tables or with Chiyo's alchemy skill was solved.
- The "optimize" equipment option works properly again.

- The toggle for the colorblind mode is now in the options menu.

If you'd like to get early access to new updates, and help me test new content before the public release, feel free to join our discord server at:

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Yes, they're two separate scenes.
are the scenes with ellanore and tabsy farm events after timeskip? following the guide they should trigger the events already but they say nothing new,i did almost everything but the black twin towers,btw i mentioned the irilia bad route scenes before, they are now unlocked, seems that i had to complete all events with lace in her good side too,mb.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
are the scenes with ellanore and tabsy farm events after timeskip? following the guide they should trigger the events already but they say nothing new,i did almost everything but the black twin towers,btw i mentioned the irilia bad route scenes before, they are now unlocked, seems that i had to complete all events with lace in her good side too,mb.
No, the events with Ellanore and Tabsy are in the "normal" time before the time skip phase.
To unlock the quest "Airhead" you need Tabsy's first dialog at her farm, Amara established as caretaker of Kayelinth's farm near Aldlyn, and 1x water lamia, 1x cowgirl, and 1x big harpy released at Tabsy's farm. When you have all requirements when you enter Tabsy's farm, she'll have an !-icon above her head and give you the new quest.
Maybe you're missing one of the monstergirls?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lone Dog
4.00 star(s) 80 Votes