Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
No, the events with Ellanore and Tabsy are in the "normal" time before the time skip phase.
To unlock the quest "Airhead" you need Tabsy's first dialog at her farm, Amara established as caretaker of Kayelinth's farm near Aldlyn, and 1x water lamia, 1x cowgirl, and 1x big harpy released at Tabsy's farm. When you have all requirements when you enter Tabsy's farm, she'll have an !-icon above her head and give you the new quest.
Maybe you're missing one of the monstergirls?
i have them all and the vanguard girl there and mozaik but doesnt give me the quest

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
here, pls can you check if something' s wrong with ellanore? also lum doesnt show up at the brothel,(probably because kuthy event?) im looking forward to see that character. Im stuck with those 3.
I used the Fast Travel option to go to the worldmap, walked through Tabsy's farm, and she had the ! above her head to show that you can talk with her to start the new quest. In the brothel, the manager also has the ! icon.
Did you perhaps used the update files but skipped a version or more? Then you'd be missing files in your game, and thus don't see that content. In that case, the safest way to ensure that you have all files is to download the full game again, and copy the entire save folder to the same location in the new game folder.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lone Dog

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I used the Fast Travel option to go to the worldmap, walked through Tabsy's farm, and she had the ! above her head to show that you can talk with her to start the new quest. In the brothel, the manager also has the ! icon.
Did you perhaps used the update files but skipped a version or more? Then you'd be missing files in your game, and thus don't see that content. In that case, the safest way to ensure that you have all files is to download the full game again, and copy the entire save folder to the same location in the new game folder.
mm probably missing the last update yes, i didnt install the last one you posted.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
ok 2/3 working now but ellanore still doesn't show her last event,she was an old character so I though something could be wrong with my save.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
ok 2/3 working now but ellanore still doesn't show her last event,she was an old character so I though something could be wrong with my save.
Try to talk with her again once in the castle, before going to the clinic to check for the npc that should appear in front of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lone Dog

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Where the best place to find coal before unblocking dorgania?
Coal can be found in multiple places. Though most of them are pretty late game.

There are a couple of dungeons in Dorgania, the big mine in central that opens up when you do the resistance armor quest for your army, Aldyn church once you unlock the marriage system, the spire of courage on the challenge floor, the fire raid in the spire of courage.

A tip that you can exploit is if you open up the country management map when in a dungeon it basically resets all the mobs and resources nodes for ones that respawn. That way you don't have to waste time exiting and reentering dungeons constantly.
Update 24.09.24 is primarily for quality of life and system improvements. The usual content updates will continue in the next version with Brad's wedding among other things.

Changes:

- Coal sources were added to the dungeon below the fort building in Witton. (The dungeon in which you meet Sandra.)
I haven't played the new update yet but I imagine the new one added would probably be best source to get them early game.

Prior to the update I think the mine that you get from doing the resistance armor quest for the army is the best place for coal if you aren't high level.

Late game I would say the fire raid since I think it has the most coal nodes in one area, especially if you do opening and closing the country management exploit.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Works for skillpoints page too. Resets nodes.
I usually make an early armor & weapon from katryx
Before I make steel sets

enigmawolfe

Jul 12, 2024
View attachment 3309148 While preparing some future content, I was once again reminded that there is a spirit for all elements apart from Thunder/Lightning. (I exclude Light and Darkness in this matter) It seemed unnecessary to create the spirit, since there were no plans for her in any stories. But at the same time, it feels like it'd be strange to leave out just one element from this group of spirits. As result, I was pondering what her design could look like, and ended up with four different options.
It's be nice to get some feedback, what design you think would be best for her, and why.
ALL FOUR PLEASE!!! X-D

enigmawolfe

Jul 12, 2024
View attachment 3309148 While preparing some future content, I was once again reminded that there is a spirit for all elements apart from Thunder/Lightning. (I exclude Light and Darkness in this matter) It seemed unnecessary to create the spirit, since there were no plans for her in any stories. But at the same time, it feels like it'd be strange to leave out just one element from this group of spirits. As result, I was pondering what her design could look like, and ended up with four different options.
It's be nice to get some feedback, what design you think would be best for her, and why.
OOH! You could also make the twin fairy girl actual twins like that also, one could be in dark form most of the time and the other could be in her light form, that way they could better understand themselves while learning about eachother... :-D

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
OOH! You could also make the twin fairy girl actual twins like that also, one could be in dark form most of the time and the other could be in her light form, that way they could better understand themselves while learning about eachother... :-D
I'm afraid, that post is from January, and the Thunderspirit already exists and is in the game. :D
It's currently not planned to use the other reference images for other characters, but I have a bad habit of adding more and more work for myself, so it's not impossible that they get used at a later stage.

enigmawolfe

Jul 12, 2024
I'm afraid, that post is from January, and the Thunderspirit already exists and is in the game. :D
It's currently not planned to use the other reference images for other characters, but I have a bad habit of adding more and more work for myself, so it's not impossible that they get used at a later stage.
You could use them for different elements also, the fairy twins could easily be actual Light and Dark elements..:)

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
there's a way to get equipment level 10 in the command center? i got everything, skill level 10 and equipment level 9, dont know is max level is 9.

Dec 12, 2019
maybe im being dumb here, but it seems like i cant actually select a target in battle? Like on skills that are not AoE/random, it chooses one enemy, and it seems like no matter what button i hit, it never switches to the other. Makes the fire raid much more annoying.

Also, i cant seem to advance the questline with lady purple. I finished getting the gauntlets and activating their magic, now what?

And does anyone have a list of which areas spawn mineable augments? i cant remember, and theres nothing in the walkthrough or wiki.

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes