RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
there's a way to get equipment level 10 in the command center? i got everything, skill level 10 and equipment level 9, dont know is max level is 9.
It should be possible to get to 10. Maybe you're missing a certain delegate in the management screen for your country for the last point.

maybe im being dumb here, but it seems like i cant actually select a target in battle? Like on skills that are not AoE/random, it chooses one enemy, and it seems like no matter what button i hit, it never switches to the other. Makes the fire raid much more annoying.

Also, i cant seem to advance the questline with lady purple. I finished getting the gauntlets and activating their magic, now what?

And does anyone have a list of which areas spawn mineable augments? i cant remember, and theres nothing in the walkthrough or wiki.
Sometimes, when you click or press on an enemy to select it, an invisible cursor remains on that target and causes it to stay as the default target. Clicking/pressing on the other enemy might solve the issue. However, the fire raid girls had that targeting issue for a while, and while I made some changes to them, they somehow keep being annoying with it.

Make sure you had the scene with f-Brad and finished at least one wedding.

The mining locations are in Thremten Forest, South Dungeon, Crysthaven dungeon, Lualombo dungeon, Newkungu dungeon, Calterburry haunted mines, Jade Cave, and Old Ashton dungeon. Since the mining spots are re-usable, you don't need to find all locations to "get all loot". If you advanced the story to the time skip phase, you can also buy all of the minable augments from the store.

Dec 12, 2019
It should be possible to get to 10. Maybe you're missing a certain delegate in the management screen for your country for the last point.

Sometimes, when you click or press on an enemy to select it, an invisible cursor remains on that target and causes it to stay as the default target. Clicking/pressing on the other enemy might solve the issue. However, the fire raid girls had that targeting issue for a while, and while I made some changes to them, they somehow keep being annoying with it.

Make sure you had the scene with f-Brad and finished at least one wedding.

The mining locations are in Thremten Forest, South Dungeon, Crysthaven dungeon, Lualombo dungeon, Newkungu dungeon, Calterburry haunted mines, Jade Cave, and Old Ashton dungeon. Since the mining spots are re-usable, you don't need to find all locations to "get all loot". If you advanced the story to the time skip phase, you can also buy all of the minable augments from the store.
Thanks! I had the fem-brad scene, though i pretty much just skipped it, and ive married all 9 of the main girls so uh i dunno why its not advancing lol

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Gold ore I think you can get some in the central mine, and some in Aldyn church (though its RNGed).

Not sure where you can repeatedly farm crystal cause if I recall correct the nodes don't respawn once you collect them.

The best way to get crystals and gold en masse is by just buying it in Dorgania. I believe you can buy crystals in Orchecl magic store or in Rakake. You can't buy gold ore but you can buy gold bars in a Kagabangui shop. I don't think there is anything in the game the requires just gold ore by itself. Everything usually requires gold bars. So gold ore just exists to be turned into gold bars.

Lanloo

Jan 20, 2024
How can you change back to level 100+ classes?

I did Kayelinth's Dragonic class quest after level 100+ class unlock (Jade Dragonic), which changes her level back to level 99 (Dragonic class) and can't level up anymore.

Same issue with Brad, I did his events after level 100+ and now he is stuck at level 99.

Dialogue with Frall also disappeared since I completed all class unlocks before.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How can you change back to level 100+ classes?

I did Kayelinth's Dragonic class quest after level 100+ class unlock (Jade Dragonic), which changes her level back to level 99 (Dragonic class) and can't level up anymore.

Same issue with Brad, I did his events after level 100+ and now he is stuck at level 99.

Dialogue with Frall also disappeared since I completed all class unlocks before.
You currently can't. The time skip phase is supposed to happen after all previous events are done, so I didn't consider the possibility that people could change their class before finishing the events of that character and getting into this problem. I'll make a change to prevent this, and give people the option to change their class again if needed.

Reactions: Leo-67 and Lanloo

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If you don't mind, how long until the game be truly finished?
The short and honest answer: I don't know.
It's hard to say how long things will take. Usually they take longer than I expect while planning the content. :D I assume that it'll still be a few years for the main story (including time skip) and then I still have a lot of other content that I want to make that would get added afterwards.

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes