Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
can anyone provide a working link to download this game all links in OP are down....
There is no working link, the dev ported the game offsite to work on it elsewhere. He said he will bring it back here once the game is finished.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Wrong!

The original dev abandoned this one because Patreon pulled it when they started the crackdown on incest and corruption.
The link you give is from the original dev but is an entirely different game, loosely based on this one, that was then passed off to one of his team members that turned it into an abomination.

This one was picked up from the original dev by DrSmith, who then ran into health issues.
It has now been picked up by Dark Coven who is porting it over to RenPy. When the porting will be finished and the game continued is anybody's guess at the moment.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
sorry to say that I'll need to put it on hold Uncle Pete (The guy who's porting it) hasn't messaged in 5 months and hasn't responded to any of my messages I know you guys don't want to hear this I'm disappointed to I'll give you another update when I find another porter

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
sorry to say that I'll need to put it on hold Uncle Pete (The guy who's porting it) hasn't messaged in 5 months and hasn't responded to any of my messages I know you guys don't want to hear this I'm disappointed to I'll give you another update when I find another porter
Wouldn't it be better to start from scratch?. To be honest, Dr. Smith inspired me with this game design for quite a while now but I was stuck in whether to use DAZ or things like Illusion for the models. With enough light hacks, shader mods and textures you can make it look pretty nice, especially animations.

There is already one out called sweet affection but well, let's just say that RiC even though older, is still much better in several ways than that. Sadly the writing, story and animations are horrendous in that game.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wouldn't it be better to start from scratch?. To be honest, Dr. Smith inspired me with this game design for quite a while now but I was stuck in whether to use DAZ or things like Illusion for the models. With enough light hacks, shader mods and textures you can make it look pretty nice, especially animations.

There is already one out called sweet affection but well, let's just say that RiC even though older, is still much better in several ways than that. Sadly the writing, story and animations are horrendous in that game.
I am busy with other projects at the moment I was going to start RIC once it's been ported I also wanted to start where Doc ended it because people won't want to see old content again they want new one's like the pregnancy mother scene that was promised months ago

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for the update. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we will see a continuation at some point in the future.....

Reactions: Ruodger

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
I played a game with same settings before..the protagonist is a Ugly uncle..then he corrupts his niece and her mother..can someone tell me the name of that game?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
" This is not your ordinary RPG Maker Game! "
so how attypical is it. what ui/gameplay is there?
no typical rooms & figurines?
and if present - any basic qol like speedy run on mouse?
what is research into affection. i wrote it down but cannot find. is it= sweet affection?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes