Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Its will stay marked as abandoned until an update comes out either by the original dev or the one who has talked about taking it over.
Ah, ok, thanks. I haven't tried it just yet, but I have a feeling I'm gonna like it, and I hope someone finish the job.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, I just started the game, and a bug doesn't let me save nor continue. It says: Loading Error Failed to load: img/characters/!%24goku.png
So what do I do?

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
So, I just started the game, and a bug doesn't let me save nor continue. It says: Loading Error Failed to load: img/characters/!%24goku.png
So what do I do?
The new dev took the game offsite to another site to continue work on it, he said once its done he will port it back. So maybe the error has something to do with the dev taking it to another site?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The new dev took the game offsite to another site to continue work on it, he said once its done he will port it back. So maybe the error has something to do with the dev taking it to another site?
You mean now he uploads the game in a new web? If so, do you know where it is that I could find it bugless?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
He took it to Subscribe star and that was over a year ago and last update from him was 2-3 months ago.
I can't find it in susbscribestar, but I found it in a place called new.lewd.ninja. I'm gonna download it from there and see if it works.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

Ok, here it goes; so far, no bug forbids me from saving. If someone else is interested, I leave it here.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
that isn't mine that'll probably be an old version
I got the 6.5 version, which apparently has been up for a year or so, however, the guy who told me about SS mentioned the game had been updated a couple months ago. But I've only been able to find the 6.5 so far around the internet. Have you updated the game after the 6.5, or are you still ongoing with that project of remaking it in renpy?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I got the 6.5 version, which apparently has been up for a year or so, however, the guy who told me about SS mentioned the game had been updated a couple months ago. But I've only been able to find the 6.5 so far around the internet. Have you updated the game after the 6.5, or are you still ongoing with that project of remaking it in renpy?
no I haven't 0.6.5 is the latest version I'm not sure what version I'll name it I don't want to get rid of boom's and Doc's work so I won't be touching that but if anything is broken I will definitely fix those

Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
no I haven't 0.6.5 is the latest version I'm not sure what version I'll name it I don't want to get rid of boom's and Doc's work so I won't be touching that but if anything is broken I will definitely fix those
So, do you have and estimate of how much time left for your new version of the game? I guess it's a pain in the ass to remake everything in a different program, so it's understandable that it's taking a while.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes