Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
As I understand it, the new dev is working on porting the game to Renpy first, then plans on updates after that's done.

wasdeqyxc

Jan 28, 2018
Don't bother with the Renpy version of this game is terrible. This game is 100% better than the new one.
I think you got something mixed up here. This game "Research into Corruption" will be ported to RenPy by Dark Coven. The COMPLETELY UNLINKED game is "Research into Affection", which was developed completely in RenPy from the start. I have to say that I like RiC, and love RiA, but to each his own.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think you got something mixed up here. This game "Research into Corruption" will be ported to RenPy by Dark Coven. The COMPLETELY UNLINKED game is "Research into Affection", which was developed completely in RenPy from the start. I have to say that I like RiC, and love RiA, but to each his own.
RIA was rpgm as well same as PC but both were ported to renpy

Reactions: jackkane and Bse

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Hi Dark Coven,
Thanks for the update and the new intro screen and tribute to Dr. Smith!

Just a quick question regarding the Renpy port. Has it started yet?

Looking forward to a new version of the game and hopefully some updates in the near future!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi Dark Coven,
Thanks for the update and the new intro screen and tribute to Dr. Smith!

Just a quick question regarding the Renpy port. Has it started yet?

Looking forward to a new version of the game and hopefully some updates in the near future!
yeah it's started the porter said it'll probably take a couple of weeks to finish

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Look for the game title "Research into Affection" ;)
Actually, that is not the case.

Research Into Affection (which I believe is now called Sweet Affection) is a different game. It has a similar setup and it's definitely an incest game, but it's a new take.

If you read back a few pages through this thread, you'll see the current status of this game. For health reasons DrSmith had to retire from developing this game. Someone else (my apologies for not remembering the new dev's name) has picked it up and is in the process of converting it to Renpy.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Actually, that is not the case.

Research Into Affection (which I believe is now called Sweet Affection) is a different game. It has a similar setup and it's definitely an incest game, but it's a new take.

If you read back a few pages through this thread, you'll see the current status of this game. For health reasons DrSmith had to retire from developing this game. Someone else (my apologies for not remembering the new dev's name) has picked it up and is in the process of converting it to Renpy.
thank you for clearing that up :D

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes