Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Saw this post on SVS Comics .. is this RIC or RIA?

URL says RIC but Title on page says RIA

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Saw this post on SVS Comics .. is this RIC or RIA?

URL says RIC but Title on page says RIA
That should be RIA and not RIC, RIC ended at v0.6.5 and RIA just released v0.6.9

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Happy that Dark Coven is taking over from Dr. Smith.

So sad to hear about your health condition dear Dr. and hope that you can at least enjoy what time you have left with your loved ones! Thank you for your dedication and great work you did with the game that so many people loved!

Looking forward to what the new dev is making out of this game.

Reactions: qs1386 and waffel

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
a small update guys I decided to go with porting it now I ran into some problems I have someone looking over the game to see if he can do it I'll let you know what happens soon after it's ported I'll release a new version to test it it won't have new content it'll be a test build to see how it runs the guy I found hasn't ported before so when it's done send bugs her and discord I'm mainly on discord so my replies here will be slow

Reactions: KRock19 and a1fox3

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
From what I read it seems that the new Dev wants to port the game and publish the port for us to kind of beta test it. There won't be any new content as far as I understood.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes