Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ResearchIntoCorruption-0.6.8Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sotsiopat

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Many, many errors in this game. It is so sad, it's a nice game to play. You can roll back from the error but you can't continue, the error keeps popping up. I used the cheats to speed up the corruption, could that be the problem?

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Many, many errors in this game. It is so sad, it's a nice game to play. You can roll back from the error but you can't continue, the error keeps popping up. I used the cheats to speed up the corruption, could that be the problem?
Some of them might be. Some of the errors are from the rewrite and will be fixed when I get around to them. Reporting errors will also help as the original game logic is quite complex (partly because of limitations of RPGMV)

Reactions: CutieLvr

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
how to save the file if I'm using Android?
Seems that unfortunately I will need to add some extra buttons for menu and hiding text window, which are not normally needed in the desktop game (I had never used Ren'Py with android before). Also probably need to rethink the menu for Android use as current icons seem to be bit too small to be really usable.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Some of them might be. Some of the errors are from the rewrite and will be fixed when I get around to them. Reporting errors will also help as the original game logic is quite complex (partly because of limitations of RPGMV)
Continuity is a huge problem right now as well. I tried playing the Effie route exclusively to see if it would get by the conversation about other women bug (and it didn't).

Her second text message to him mentions his buying her a stereo, which means that there at least 3 scenes that aren't shown - her mentioning it, him buying it (which I did see in the code when I was searching for the SHARAH fix) and him giving it to her.

The first "date" to the burger joint that is shown reads more like it should have been at least the third one. They already know Mimi and are seated at their regular table.

It's been so long ago that I can't put my finger on it, but it seems to me that there's a lot missing for Ellis(?) as well.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sooooo, I assume you are recommending that we wait for the update? It sounds like the update will be a major improvement?

Angstlord

Apr 9, 2019
Hi! I just realized that this game has restarted! I thank a lot guys for having this back for all of us. Im sad about Mr Smith... Hope he's going well... I want to ask only one thing. I was playing normally then i realized that some things are like... From soft to hard in an instant. How to say it... For example, one day i was just starting to see some sarah boobs and pussy, and just one day later she asks me in the morning if i want to have anal sex. Lol. Im the only one that saw that? Something similar with the sis. But good work!!

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Other bugs:
Effie at the coffee shop when talking about other women, can talk about them, but can't move forward after doing so

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Sooooo, I assume you are recommending that we wait for the update? It sounds like the update will be a major improvement?
Unless you want to try and help contribute to finding the bugs for them to fix that would be best. Of course the next update is very unlikely to fix all of them simply because they probably won't all be found by then, and even the ones found may or may not have a solution found by then.

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Continuity is a huge problem right now as well. I tried playing the Effie route exclusively to see if it would get by the conversation about other women bug (and it didn't).
This unfortunately is in the original game, and will be less easy fix.

Her second text message to him mentions his buying her a stereo, which means that there at least 3 scenes that aren't shown - her mentioning it, him buying it (which I did see in the code when I was searching for the SHARAH fix) and him giving it to her.

The first "date" to the burger joint that is shown reads more like it should have been at least the third one. They already know Mimi and are seated at their regular table.

It's been so long ago that I can't put my finger on it, but it seems to me that there's a lot missing for Ellis(?) as well.
Thanks I will look into these. SHARAH typo is fixed, but I will probably collect bit more squashed bugs for the next release.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Odd thing: Can have sex with sister in shower, prior to "first time" penetrating her with dildo for homework

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I did not know this was still going on. I thought I saw it being abandoned a while back.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Unless you want to try and help contribute to finding the bugs for them to fix that would be best. Of course the next update is very unlikely to fix all of them simply because they probably won't all be found by then, and even the ones found may or may not have a solution found by then.
Don't mind helping, what do I do after I find a bug? Never done this before.

Reactions: Curium255

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Don't mind helping, what do I do after I find a bug? Never done this before.
Play game, and report as many details of it as you can when you hit a bug:
- What is the error
- How to reproduce
- Possible Ren'Py error with the stack trace
Also a save game file before the bug happens helps a lot.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes