Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Hey first play through. I'm getting a black screen on the very first day. I do the bathroom/room scenes with the mom and sis. As soon as I click on the computer to work on site, I'm hit with a black screen. I would love to continue the game :( Any help?

Reactions: Tebix

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Holy crap. This game is no longer abandoned? I always liked this version better than Research into Affection/Sweet Affection. This felt like a pure corruption game whereas Sweet Affection repeats the same romance lines ad nauseum for barely and progression at each stage. There is nothing wrong with that of course but I just wanna turn girls into sluts sometimes.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ResearchIntoCorruption-0.6.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
thanks for making a torrent will add it to the op once I've updated everything

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Hey first play through. I'm getting a black screen on the very first day. I do the bathroom/room scenes with the mom and sis. As soon as I click on the computer to work on site, I'm hit with a black screen. I would love to continue the game :( Any help?
Don't use the computer. Use the clock on the right side of screen to advance 1 hour.

Other bugs, click on the carpet in either room and it will to black. Effie at 5pm -> effie_tv label missing. effie knows about SHARAH <- typo (if you fix that game goes into infinite convo loop)

Last edited:
Reactions: lheat

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
they're almost exactly the same set up in both games. You may not have anything to do with it, but they're very, very similar games. I don't care, because I love them. But it's silly to pretend they're different. They play almost exactly the same.
By the Gods, I hope they don't play the same. J.D. butchered that game.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Don't use the computer. Use the clock on the right side of screen to advance 1 hour.

Other bugs, click on the carpet in either room and it will to black. Effie at 5pm -> effie_tv label missing. effie knows about SHARAH <- typo (if you fix that game goes into infinite convo loop)
Much appreciated !! :D

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
Don't know if this has been reported but when mom tries on the outfits an error occurs, can't get through the event even with skip.

Endertheme

Jul 29, 2018
Wait a minute. So the guy that made Treasure of nadia and other games is taking over this game!? That's an interesting turnaround. Damn you might as well complete the OG Big Brother at this point HAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: PsychedelicApes

Dannnnn12345

Nov 3, 2019

I keep running into them as well and I'm not too good with fixing them so I hope a fix will happen soon

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
First of all, congratulations. Happy to see the game still being developed.

I gave it a spin. Looks... promising, although still heavily RPGM-style. I hope you do plan on changing that... eventually.

what do you mean by rpg style even when it was on rpgmv it was a vn
"RPGM-style", not "RPG style". I'm talking about visual similarity with games using the RPGMaker engine, with all its annoying quirks. I mean all of the dialog messages look identical to the RPGM games, the questions disappear when the game is waiting for user input, etc. Those issues are plaguing all the RPGM-based games I know, but can be easily overcome when using RenPy.

I know this game was originally made in RPGMV, I just hope moving to RenPy will allow you to improve it.
The dialogues are just as annoying as those in the RPGM games: A single line of text displayed per click, dissecting sentences into multi-clicks per. Your text box is sized large enough that it should display 2, maybe 3, lines of text before it's full (even then, Renpy will automatically scroll-bar them). PLEASE give us at least complete sentences if not complete dialogues per click.

Where are the diaries hidden? When clicking on what seems to be the diary it opens the profile page instead, even though there should be multiple diary pages for both at the moment.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Diary entries do not show up.
Black screen if you attempt to work
When helping with homework after Chloe has reached 50 get this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Five PM at aunt's place unable to click on kitchen to interact with her.

Saturday: Sends Everyone on weekday routine, try clicking school but says it is closed for weekend

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes