Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
how does the extra content thing work? do you just merge part 2 into part 1 and replace existing files?
Yep, you unpack content of part 1, then unpack content of part 2 somewhere else. Copy part 1 content (the whole folder) over to join with content of part 2. If it's done correctly you end up with just one folder ('RIC - 0.5.5D') with all the content of both archives in place. :)

Part 2 has 'movies' as extras, so this is probably surplus animations. Some files seem to get replaced (at least one .webm) I found out.

Edit: it may be one needs to join content of part one onto that of part two, else you may get error messages. So doing it the other way round seems to be correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This was undoubtedly one of the best versions, this game is getting better in the each version, Congratulations @Boomatica

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how does the extra content thing work? do you just merge part 2 into part 1 and replace existing files?
Yep, you unpack content of part 1, then unpack content of part 2 somewhere else. Copy part 2 content (the whole folder) over to join with content of part 1. If it's done correctly you end up with just one folder ('RIC - 0.5.5D') with all the content of both archives in place. :)

Part 2 has 'movies' as extras, so this is probably surplus animations. I guess nothing gets replaced, just files added.
You put both rar files in a new folder together and double click on part 1 and it will unpack both at the same time and your good to go.

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I can't ever get text messages scenes to work...I have over 300 cp with the mom and sister. also i'm coming from an older version of the game.

MoiBis

May 26, 2017
I can't ever get text messages scenes to work...I have over 300 cp with the mom and sister.
I'm waiting for someone to answer that as well :) I didn't play this version yet (still downloading) but I couldn't get them to work fine in earlier versions. I remember I managed to text the sister twice, never the mom, and then no one at all.

Reactions: jackkane

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm waiting for someone to answer that as well :) I didn't play this version yet (still downloading) but I couldn't get them to work fine in earlier versions. I remember I managed to text the sister twice, never the mom, and then no one at all.
I just got started with a new game and will see what happens when I get there.

Reactions: jackkane

le hérisson

Aug 19, 2017
I've got the same problem. At 07AM it's too early and at 23PM it's too late! And nothing during the day.
Thanks for your help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
still wont work, how come he didn't put in the same file
You may have gotten a bad download so try again but first empty out your download folder and clear all previous download info then download both parts and while they are in the download folder double click on Part 1 and it should work for you.
If not then something is going on with your computer.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am getting errors on the part for the file 7AM M Boob-Job.webm. Anyone have a non corrupted file?
I've got the same problem. At 07AM it's too early and at 23PM it's too late! And nothing during the day.
Thanks for your help.
Just got through playing and did not have any problems with the boob job either at 7 am with mom or at dinner with both mom and sis. I downloaded the game yesterday. 10/26/2017
Your game somehow is corrupted.

There is no boob job at 23:00.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
There are so many games now that use Honey Select art and they all sort of blur together but this is by far my favorite. I feel like the progression is a perfect balance. Its not zero to fucking in 5 minutes but you also don't have to spend hours grinding away stats.

Reactions: paladin07
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes