Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Am i honestly the only one that has a problem with how much the characters change with the 300 corruption mark?, they lose all their personality.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Corruption or better say, development of the lust in someone has a deep effect.
Guess you never met a women who has for some reason (they are several path, from the basic menopause to accidents, biologique events etc.).
Most become obnoxious, very very hard to talk to.
Its quite more rare but sometime they also start with quite a change of priority, guess its both personality + life settings who make this happen.

Then, as to induced changes, hm. Not sure how deep and affecting hypnosis can be, but, given how human are, there no reason it could not be very heavy to allowing total rewrite (there to, life conditions + personality (even if, quite some conditions can be rewrite, logical pow, it all is conditioned over the order and investment set on each step).

As this game goes over magic + chimic, its quite another area, where the amount of effect is from barely noticeable (most) to life changing in some case (as to otherwise, they would be several conditions to manage alongside).

To say they loose "all their personality", how much of those did they have before it started ?
Knowing that once deep emotions are enabled, the effects are often deep and potent.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Sadly no (not yet?). You can try running it in a VM or using the 'Windows partition' option of your Mac if you got one.
There is no native support for RPGM games on the OS X platform other than for those using RPG Maker MV. :(

Edit: was wrong, there is one RPGM variant that works with OS X.
Well, and since 0.5.4 has a mac version that works fine, and there were previous mac versions, it seems likely that there'd be another mac version of this update.

Reactions: Cirro84

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
With all problems that happened @Boomatica and others Devs are doing the best They can for put for all players everything that don't harm the game, and You got do it @Boomatica, this version are really good. Congratulations ;);):)

Reactions: dbp5ca

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Corruption or better say, development of the lust in someone has a deep effect.
Guess you never met a women who has for some reason (they are several path, from the basic menopause to accidents, biologique events etc.).
Most become obnoxious, very very hard to talk to.
Its quite more rare but sometime they also start with quite a change of priority, guess its both personality + life settings who make this happen.

Then, as to induced changes, hm. Not sure how deep and affecting hypnosis can be, but, given how human are, there no reason it could not be very heavy to allowing total rewrite (there to, life conditions + personality (even if, quite some conditions can be rewrite, logical pow, it all is conditioned over the order and investment set on each step).

As this game goes over magic + chimic, its quite another area, where the amount of effect is from barely noticeable (most) to life changing in some case (as to otherwise, they would be several conditions to manage alongside).

To say they loose "all their personality", how much of those did they have before it started ?
Knowing that once deep emotions are enabled, the effects are often deep and potent.
The redesign of characters was really not necessary.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Boom. said save's have not been tested so might be glitchy, so probably better to start fresh.
I started a new game, up'd corruption for both to 50, then grinded for less than an hour and got to see all the transitions. the 7 am selections work after you have had anal with mom and have had cowgirl with Chloe.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Well, and since 0.5.4 has a mac version that works fine, and there were previous mac versions, it seems likely that there'd be another mac version of this update.
Hold the phone !!!!

I was told by everyone on my patreon page the Mac version wasn't working ????
So it worked for you yes ? If so I'll be sure to make a Mac Version for the next release!

I started a new game, up'd corruption for both to 50, then grinded for less than an hour and got to see all the transitions. the 7 am selections work after you have had anal with mom and have had cowgirl with Chloe.
You... I like you ^^

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Boomatica: The players respect and like You, because, You always respect and do everything for put in the game what pleases everyone, and do the possible for always improve the game, and working for all the versions of the game, works fine too. You're Great and have my respect. ;);):)

Akkui

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, this game need RPGMV but i have RPGM VX, is this good ? Cause i don't have the custom cursor or maybe it's not in yet?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes