Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I like the game but I think You should know that 1 of the Mega DLD files reports crc error extra data at end of file.
I am using 7zip to unzip them.
Thank You.:closedeyesmile:
I got that too. Boomatica says we should be using WinRAR.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Similar errors with UnRarX, but Keka seemed to work this time.

Hopefully, full mac build soon?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I got that too. Boomatica says we should be using WinRAR.
What he said ;)
Win-rar recently updated their program and from what I can tell it's using a new compression method when compressing into multiple archives.

Give it time and Winzip etc etc will update and use it to, Until then I would suggest using Win-rar. Personal preference.

Similar errors with UnRarX, but Keka seemed to work this time.

Hopefully, full mac build soon?
For build 0.5.6 I'm hoping to deploy a Windows, Mac and Linux version of the game.
Whether they'll actually work will be a different matter....

Reactions: Kalf

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Well, since you cannot have vaginal sex with anyone yet, there's no way to impregnate anyone (short of a turkey baster), so no, you are not missing anything. I suspect pregnancy won't be included until after you have vaginal sex with Mom and Chloe and probably are well on your way to seducing Aunt and Twin Cousins....
I really hate how many games are tagged with 'Pregnancy' yet don't have it. Hopefully it gets into the game sooner rather than later…

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I really hate how many games are tagged with 'Pregnancy' yet don't have it. Hopefully it gets into the game sooner rather than later…
What Type of content & Fetishes are going to be in this game ?
- Sandbox - (Currently in the game)
- Voyeurism (Currently in the game)
- Impregnation
- BDSM
- Spanking
- Anal (Currently in the game)
- Group
- Public Sex
- Toys (Currently in the game)
- Glory-hole
- Exhibitionism
- POV (Currently in the game)

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
What Type of content & Fetishes are going to be in this game ?
- Sandbox - (Currently in the game)
- Voyeurism (Currently in the game)
- Impregnation
- BDSM
- Spanking
- Anal (Currently in the game)
- Group
- Public Sex
- Toys (Currently in the game)
- Glory-hole
- Exhibitionism
- POV (Currently in the game)
I was referring to the OP post and the tags on the thread, not your Patreon sir. You were 100% upfront about it!

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I was referring to the OP post and the tags on the thread, not your Patreon sir. You were 100% upfront about it!
@Boomatica always heard the players, and have good sense in do the best He can for do a good game for everyone and with everyone, the opinion here worth, everyone respect Him, because He respect everyone. ;);):)

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
You put both rar files in a new folder together and double click on part 1 and it will unpack both at the same time and your good to go.
Tried to unpack using 7z but got errors so I followed what you suggested using winrar. I got this error. 'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged'
Download using the most recent mega link in the OP. Any suggestions please?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tried to unpack using 7z but got errors so I followed what you suggested using winrar. I got this error. 'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged'
Download and use WinRar.

I don't know why it says that but its the download site for winrar.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
If you're using Win-Rar and still getting that message I'd very much suggest downloading the files again.
Mega has had a couple of issues lately with files getting corrupted on download while using the Downloader.
Try downloading it Via your browser.

Jeraziah

May 14, 2017
After i downloaded the 0.5.5 version. I got a pretty big resolution bug where i can't see the in-game menu. Can any1 tells me how to fix this?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
After i downloaded the 0.5.5 version. I got a pretty big resolution bug where i can't see the in-game menu. Can any1 tells me how to fix this?
That is very weird.... I have no idea what that is happening.
Try deleting it and extracting the archives again ?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes