Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After i downloaded the 0.5.5 version. I got a pretty big resolution bug where i can't see the in-game menu. Can any1 tells me how to fix this?
Start a new game and the options should show or put you in a smaller window screen.
May require a restart of your computer first.

Is this 5.5 or 5.5D that is on the first post?

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I like it to and every update brings more content that is great.;):cool:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This is actually a decent game. However, what I want to know is why the hell didn't the dev just make it in ren'py? I mean he literally turned rpgm into a lookalike ren'py platform. Which takes some skill as far as I'm concerned, but why? You use a game engine but then don't use anything from the game engine for the most part. Why? It just seems counter intuitive to me. Again, not bashing the game, just curious as to why they went with rpgm.

Reactions: Arcane666

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I too wish it was made in Renpy. In fact I almost miss this game cause I usually dont pay attention to any RPGM games ever (they are ALWAYS dog shit)
Some have good scenes but playing those games is a chore that is why i always get a complete save of those.

Reactions: bernthal

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This is actually a decent game. However, what I want to know is why the hell didn't the dev just make it in ren'py? I mean he literally turned rpgm into a lookalike ren'py platform. Which takes some skill as far as I'm concerned, but why? You use a game engine but then don't use anything from the game engine for the most part. Why? It just seems counter intuitive to me. Again, not bashing the game, just curious as to why they went with rpgm.
perhaps rpgmaker is what hes familiar with....but i do agree, I was kind of scratching my head over that at first.love the game either way.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes