Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Regarding Pregnancy :
This is still a little ways off yet so I haven't thought out the entire process yet.
Some people don't like it so I'm going to try and add a branch out story for it so this way people can choose to have it or not.
Yeah, to branch that would be the best option. I know what I will choose, mom and sis getting knocked up.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Regarding Diary Pages:
The diary pages get added once certain events are triggered, So if you use your save from this version on the new 0.5.6A bug fixed version then to be totally honest there's a 50/50 changes they'll show as I did change some Variables to get them to work.

If they don't what you can do is get Mother/Sister up to 300CP and then use the cheat menu to activate the 300CP events which will also active the Diary pages as the command is all link togeather.

Regarding Pregnancy :
This is still a little ways off yet so I haven't thought out the entire process yet.
Some people don't like it so I'm going to try and add a branch out story for it so this way people can choose to have it or not.
Hope there won't be any pregnancy, or at least branched so it can be avoided.
I don't like preggo's and I shiver at the thought of what those babies would look like. I think they don't need a cradle but a large jar filled with formaldehyde.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
So... I just downloaded it and tried to unpack it but it sas there are no archives. Tried with both 7z and winrar. So yeah, just blew 2gb of Mega bandwith for nothing. What could be the problem?
Here Try this One should be working unfortunately is not the bugfixed version so .... dont look at Twins panties Loool or the game crashes

Reactions: 000000

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
No other game breaking bugs, just some annoying ones: helicopter view of toilet instead of looking at door, diaries don't work well.
Oh!!! i guessed it was a new fetish to implement in future updates so that MC could piss on the heads of which r in the Toilet XDXDXD:closedeyesmile::closedtongue:

Oct 9, 2017
will someone can upload a 7zp Compress file cause i cant extract the file nor archive :noexpression: so annoying grrr.....

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
(Win,Mac & Linux) 0.5.6A Patreon Release!

Patreon release for all you wonderful people !

Please Note :
The main menu still states Build : 0.5.6 but it's in fact 0.5.6A.

(Untested - May not work)

(Untested - May not work)

Fixed :
- Toilet Roll Highlight removed when Chloe / Sarah are above 150CP
- Fixed Diary pages not showing
- Fixed 7AM Chloe event not showing
- Fixed Toilet showing Birdseye view when Door is supposed to show
- Fixed Some spelling mistakes
- Fixed / Moved Variables

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So there is only content with the ladies at home in this one? Anything outside of the house worthwhile yet?
Some flashing panties and some pussy hair plus sister will flash MC at school after sex.

ADD: there is a scene or 2 at mom's office that you may want to see.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes