Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My copy of winrar has been expired for like 4 years at this point and it works every time.
Depends on where you got it from for some sites put in a break in the code in the hopes you come back and download again because they get money for the download.

I always go to the source for my copy.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Isn't there just the update version i downloaded 5.6 now there is 5.6a and i don't want to download 2g again ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How many points do you need to unlock the other sarah options? Im at 400+ but can only see blowjob scene
If you cheat points then you miss a lot of content.
Everything gets unlocked by playing the game and is less than 4 hours of play you can have it all.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Everything gets unlocked by playing the game and is less than 4 hours of play you can have it all.
do the events automatically happen after I reach a certain point threshold?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
In some scenes there is no massege that says that this is all, so maybe in the next update
after you hit 300 corruption points with Sarah or Chloe you should be able to get a menu at 7 a.m. that includes regular sex with the sister along with handjobs and blow jobs and cuddling goes and you should be able to get anal sex and handjobs and blow jobs and cuddling this with the mother. I am dictating this response over the phone. Cuddling this should be cunnilingus in both appearances of those words. Another option that should show up for both sister and Mom is a titty fuck which is called a titjob. Now me, when I think of the titjob, I think a plastic surgery.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Am I the only one still having problems with the diary? I even started a new game and the diary still will not open when I click on it. Or am I not doing something correctly?

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Am I the only one still having problems with the diary? I even started a new game and the diary still will not open when I click on it. Or am I not doing something correctly?
Boomatica needs to de-highlight the diaries in the rooms cuz man I can't tell how many times I clicked them thinking they would open:oops::disappointed:

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
The diary entrys are in the profile section of the girls
Yea I finally got it, but like I mentioned in my post after that one is that the highlighted diaries in the rooms are misleading. If boomatica was going to change how you access the diary, remove the orange border that indicates you can click it

Bob Macky

May 30, 2017
Thanks, but those points were not using the cheat menu. But I still keep getting the same bj scene in the bathroom. Do you need 500 points or to complete a different part of the story, maybe?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes