Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, but those points were not using the cheat menu. But I still keep getting the same bj scene in the bathroom. Do you need 500 points or to complete a different part of the story, maybe?
All scenes that you can unlock are done all the way up to 300 points.
If you play the game as it should be played then you have unlocked everything you can to at this time and it should tell you that you are done with this build.

Each area that you have scenes at and when you are at the end of what can be done it tells you so.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
ive downloaded this game a total of 4 times using different hosts and i can never extract the files. anyone else having this issue?
BTW ive downloaded other files today from this site and ive been able to extract the files perfectly fine so it shouldnt be winrar or 7zip.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
ive downloaded this game a total of 4 times using different hosts and i can never extract the files. anyone else having this issue?
BTW ive downloaded other files today from this site and ive been able to extract the files perfectly fine so it shouldnt be winrar or 7zip.
Can you give some specifics on what is happening?

Is anyone else having this problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please download the newest winrar

Please download the newest 7zip

After getting both try and unpack the game.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Please download the newest winrar

Please download the newest 7zip

After getting both try and unpack the game.
i actually had the newest 7zip but for whatever reason my laptop refuses to get rid of the old one. when i used the newest version it worked. thanks again as always!

Reactions: a1fox3

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
why cant i extract this file ?? its always say *no archive found zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I'll look into just windows Ziping the files for the next update until all extraction software update to use the latest compression methods.

@Boomatica , as always man. You have my greatest gratitude for every update you've made. Thank-you very much! Have a nice day/week/year!
@Boomatica: Again I'm here for repeat myself, this game is every time going better and with the best scenes as well, You're doing an excellent Work, Thanks. ;);):)
Amen to that. One of the best I've played :)
Thank you guys, Glad you're enjoying/still enjoying the game and progression of the game ^^

How many points do you need to unlock the other sarah options? Im at 400+ but can only see blowjob scene
Hi Bob,
The full sex events will only unlock once all Transition events are triggered.
IE : Chloe transition events trigger at 7AM on the home overview screen.
IE : Sarah transition events trigger at 11PM on the home overview screen.
I've revamped the Cheat menu for the next update so people can just click the unlock cheat on said character and it'll unlock all sex events/ and diary pages and will skip the Transition events.

finally some auntie content keep it up boomatica.
Hi Jack, Yes, I'm going to try and spread the work out a little more now for each update.
Adding the next time event for Sarah/Chloe and then start bringing in more content for the other charters.

is it a mega clone or something?
Yes it's a clone... Well It's the same people that made mega before it got closed down, but they're now hosting the site in a different country to get around some laws etc.

Am I the only one still having problems with the diary? I even started a new game and the diary still will not open when I click on it. Or am I not doing something correctly?
does sarah only have one diary page? I have over 300 corruption with her.
Boomatica needs to de-highlight the diaries in the rooms cuz man I can't tell how many times I clicked them thinking they would open:oops::disappointed:
Regarding Diary pages, It's a new system I implemented and was expecting some bugs etc.
Currently in build 0.5.6A the diary pages should work once they're unlocked by trigger certain events.
Sarah has 2
Chloe has 3

In the next build 0.5.7 I've :
- When clicking on the Diary in the bedrooms you'll be taken to the Profiler screen which has the diary pages.
- Once certain events are triggered that unlock a Diary page a message will pop up saying a new diary page is unlocked.
- Cheat menu has been revamped so now when you click the Unlock all content for said character all pages will be visible.
- Chloe now has 9 Diary pages.
- Sarah now has 9 Diary pages.

Oct 9, 2017

I'll look into just windows Ziping the files for the next update until all extraction software update to use the latest compression methods.

its okie i just reinstalled my Winrar cause it was expired sorry for the trouble Boom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Boomatica Just get the most updated WinRAR and the most updated 7zip

Then use 7zip and your good to go.
Both are free and everyone can get them.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
I'm sorry to ask, but does anyone have a save from the previous update? I don't see on in the OP, nor do I see a special forum for save requests, like BB has. TIA comrades

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks. That's a good yard stick. I might just say to myself "Fuck it" and check out the 29/11 build instead. I have some time off around then, after all.

DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
Boomatica, you are the man and I continue to admire your tireless efforts driving this uncomplicated and thoroughly enjoyable diversion. Branching out to other characters and settings just means there's more debasement to spread around. You're just like a wonderfully twisted Santa Claus only you actually read our letters.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes