Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
True, that's NTR the other way round, but that's something nobod gives a fuck about. It's only bad if you get cucked, if you NTR the fuck out of someone else it's obviously ok and your god-given right and duty to do so x'D

Reactions: paladin07

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Any content specifically designed to promote feelings of anger or jealousy is going to go down poorly with the majority. It's basic human nature.

Reactions: supanova999

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Any content specifically designed to promote feelings of anger or jealousy is going to go down poorly with the majority. It's basic human nature.
It really isn't a fetish you can implement in any game and expect people to be a-okay with it.

It's a fetish only acceptable by those who appreciate it.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It really isn't a fetish you can implement in any game and expect people to be a-okay with it.

It's a fetish only acceptable by those who appreciate it.
Isn't that true for pretty much all fetishes out there?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Isn't that true for pretty much all fetishes out there?
Not at all.
For example:

Anal sex is a fetish, and there's people who don't like it, but it's way more "acceptable" than NTR
Feet are a fetish, and are also way more "acceptable" than NTR.
Hell, even golden shower is more "acceptable" than NTR.

Depends on how widely you define 'fetish'. "big boobs" is a far more socially acceptable fetish than Incest, or Netorare or whatever.
This.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay now, we have spent to much time of "fetishes" and what not so lets get back to the game itself.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
copied from urban dictionary
@Boomatica essentially L5K wants you to have a load of other guys enter the game to fuck and/or take the girls affection away from the main hero.

Around here NTR is also used to refer to any kind of 'sharing' of the girls with other guys.
See that is just it, BB NTR is wrong for there is no NTR in BB, Eric is Ann BF and can easy be dealt with so he only screws Ann and peeps at Alice only, this is not real NTR.
NTR is commonly used around here as an umbrella term for scenes where females that are potential conquests for the MC, fuck or get fucked by other men. This can be cheating, sharing, actual ntr, gangbangs etc etc.

People know that this is exactly what others mean when they call it 'NTR' so I'm not sure why they pretend that it's not happening or don't understand why others get upset. Just seems so fake to me.
NTR is basically cheating in a relationship where you can't do anything about it, so if it doesn't happen in your relationship it's not NTR just because you COULD have her.
For most of the player base here at F95 if and I do mean if MC has a chance to get a women later in a game and that women has a BF the player base here screams that it is NTR.
This pretty much sums it up, Thank you!
I can confirm that there won't be anything like this in RIC.

We all have at least one fetish or we wouldn't be on the forum
To be fair I'm only on this forum because I have a thing for the number 95.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi People !
As the title says, Once RIC Build 0.5.7 Is released to the public on the 29/11/2017 you'll be able to play it straight from your browser
@ !

Every release I'll upload the public to the website and you'll be able to play it straight from your browser without the need to download the entire game !

Loading Screens :
Yes, You'll be met with a loading screen more often especially when it comes to the animations but it'll all depend on your internet connection.
I'm currently running at 10MB Download / 1MB Upload and the longest loading screen I got was 11seconds for the biggest animation in the game.

Saves :
The saves will be stored in the browser so if you delete your browser history etc you will loose your saves, I'm currently looking into a way to download your saves but I haven't found a way as of yet...

Download :
You'll still be able to download the game files, don't worry!

-Boom

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlo S
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes