Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hi People !
As the title says, Once RIC Build 0.5.7 Is released to the public on the 29/11/2017 you'll be able to play it straight from your browser
@ !

Every release I'll upload the public to the website and you'll be able to play it straight from your browser without the need to download the entire game !

Loading Screens :
Yes, You'll be met with a loading screen more often especially when it comes to the animations but it'll all depend on your internet connection.
I'm currently running at 10MB Download / 1MB Upload and the longest loading screen I got was 11seconds for the biggest animation in the game.

Saves :
The saves will be stored in the browser so if you delete your browser history etc you will loose your saves, I'm currently looking into a way to download your saves but I haven't found a way as of yet...

-Boom
So browser only now? or is that just the public versions?

youpla

May 9, 2017
@Boomatica : Thank you for your answer and taking into possible consideration what I said.

Just one question, please, that I would like to see answered :
Do you plan to go with further steps into the corruption after the current 300CP, and ultimatly change one or multiple times the looks of the characters ?

Thank you for your dedication to this game. ;)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@Boomatica : Thank you for your answer and taking into possible consideration what I said.

Just one question, please, that I would like to see answered :
Do you plan to go with further steps into the corruption after the current 300CP, and ultimatly change one or multiple times the looks of the characters ?

Thank you for your dedication to this game. ;)
Hi Youpla!
I'm currently planning for the corruption points to go all the way up to 500-600CP.
This is why the MC hasn't had vaginal sex with Sarah yet or Anal sex with Chloe.
A quick description of the next level events :
400CP : Sarah Vaginal sex / Chloe Anal sex.
500CP : MC having the option to cum inside the vaginas of Sarah / Chloe.
600CP : This is pretty much the end of the corruption line.
Once you get to 600CP you'll have the option to go down 2 paths.
1. Pregnancy path.
2. More Bizarre Sex acts.

I hope this answers your question.

If you have any more questions you'd like answered please feel free to ask.
I'll answer them when I can.

Reactions: HB38

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Early Patreons release for Build 0.5.7!
Hi all!

I wasn't going to release this build for another several hours yet but so far the build seems pretty stable and not as many bugs as I thought there would be!
Enjoy !

And as always, Thank you all for your continued support !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Early Patreons release for Build 0.5.7!
Hi all!

I wasn't going to release this build for another several hours yet but so far the build seems pretty stable and not as many bugs as I thought there would be!
Enjoy !

And as always, Thank you all for your continued support !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@RedKing

Reactions: GroPin

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Damn it's gone over the 2GB limitation of the Mega browser download. Any chance you can split future uploads to multi part archives to skim under the limit.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Doesn't seem to be a lot of new content in this update, barely anything, i think the only new thing is the sex scene with the sister.

I still don't like the change of looks on the characters.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes