Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

youpla

May 9, 2017
@Boomatica.com : Thanks for your answer which clarifies some things.
You didn't responded, though, to a part of the question : will the characters have their looks changed once again as the corruption spread into their minds ?.

Thanks. ;)

Last edited:

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Damn it's gone over the 2GB limitation of the Mega browser download. Any chance you can split future uploads to multi part archives to skim under the limit.
Mega Downloader is obsolete. No update for a while. Instead use JDownloader2..

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I really wish the devs would start doing more patches instead of complete new versions.
It's doable, because some of them manage.

Constantly having to download several gigs, for 200 mbs new content, sucks.

OTOH, I ain't paying so I won't complain to strongly. ;)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Damn it's gone over the 2GB limitation of the Mega browser download. Any chance you can split future uploads to multi part archives to skim under the limit.
MegaDownloader can't bypass the limit anymore.
That 2GB limit is if you download it through the browser.
If you download the mega client you have 10GB of download per day if I'm correct. (Or at least I do)

Doesn't seem to be a lot of new content in this update, barely anything, i think the only new thing is the sex scene with the sister.

I still don't like the change of looks on the characters.
This update was mainly focused on the (Diary page system + Diary pages) my supporters wanted in this build.
The new sex events :
Sister at home 9AM
Mother at home 9AM
Mother at work RND
As well as other events added.

Sorry to hear you don't like the new looks of the characters, but they're what they're.

Firefox wouldn't let me download. But Opera did. Had no problems.
Glad to hear you got around it ^^

@Boomatica.com : Thanks for your answer which clarifies some things.
You didn't responded, though, to a part of the question : will the characters have their looks changed once again as the corruption spread into their minds ?.

Thanks. ;)
Hi Youpla,
Sorry I didn't answer your question in full. My apologies.

Their looks will change again yes, Once I get to the 400CP transition + Events.
Their hair will stay the same (Currently) But they may wear more makeup + Skimpier clothing out in public etc.
It all depends when I get around to making the new 400CP character model.
(But this time I'll make a few and they'll be up for vote on my page unlike last time)

is there a lite version of the game . 2gb is a lot
This is the light version of the game.
The game has well over 2000 images that have already been compressed.
The original images push the game well over 7GB at this point.

If you don't wish to download the game you can play it online at Boomatica.com

I really wish the devs would start doing more patches instead of complete new versions.
It's doable, because some of them manage.

Constantly having to download several gigs, for 200 mbs new content, sucks.

OTOH, I ain't paying so I won't complain to strongly. ;)
Hey Botc76,
I've been looking into this for a while now and I personally can't find a way to do it that's not going to take up a lot of my time as I'm still a "one band man" at the moment.
If I was only putting out a release once a month then yeah I'd have the time to do it but I don't I'm afraid.
You can however now play the game online at : boomatica.com if you don't wish to download the game files.
Currently the saves are stored in your browser but I'm looking into a way to download / upload the save files.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes