Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
..Yeah that is gonna kill a ton of dev's incomes because fuck paying an additional fee for each pledge if you are pledging to a bunch of stuff.
Yeah it is going to affect people backing a lot of developers.
Patreon Will be sending out this information for everyone tomorrow.

Service fee : (2.9% + 0.35) will be paid by the supporter.
let's say they pledge $50 that's = $51.75.

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
Nickel and dime patreon supporters...Sure and make sure you assholes say Hi to EA...cause it worked so well with battlefront 2.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
Reactions: Mangahiryu

Fog

Dec 10, 2017
Wow! i don't expected that this game such awesome. Cool! Can't wait for future updates.

youpla

May 9, 2017
Hi Youpla,
Sorry I didn't answer your question in full. My apologies.

Their looks will change again yes, Once I get to the 400CP transition + Events.
Their hair will stay the same (Currently) But they may wear more makeup + Skimpier clothing out in public etc.
It all depends when I get around to making the new 400CP character model.
(But this time I'll make a few and they'll be up for vote on my page unlike last time)

@Boomatica.com : Thank you once again for your answer.

However, if I might give my advice, I think that getting another change in look at 400CP is maybe a bit too soon. It would mean that players would only have a short period of time (100CP) to enjoy the "intermediate" appearance of the characters.

I am really impatient to see these future changes, anyway. I have always thought that a good game about corruption must show phycical changes in its characters as the brainwashing is progressing.
(And I wouldn't mind new haircuts either ! ^^)

U

User_215882

I know the next release is like 3ish days away but those teasers man.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Just been busy alpha-testing (no, I can't share anything) but I can say, it's all according to the outcome of the poll: more events with Sarah and Chloe (animations) and Shannon, Effie and Lilly and Amy get their part :)

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
The entire time.
Hi Gard22.
I've hopefully fixed this for the next build but I can't be sure until it's tested of course.
Be sure to let me know when it's released.

Can you tell me your computer specs ?

@Boomatica.com : Thank you once again for your answer.

However, if I might give my advice, I think that getting another change in look at 400CP is maybe a bit too soon. It would mean that players would only have a short period of time (100CP) to enjoy the "intermediate" appearance of the characters.

I am really impatient to see these future changes, anyway. I have always thought that a good game about corruption must show phycical changes in its characters as the brainwashing is progressing.
(And I wouldn't mind new haircuts either ! ^^)
Hi Youpla, The content that is between 300-400cp will be roughly the same as the amount of content between 100-300.
Because of this once they hit 300CP the CP increase is lowered to (2-5)CP from (5-7)cp increase so the time it takes to reach 400CP is roughly the same time to hopefully balance it out ^^

I know the next release is like 3ish days away but those teasers man.
O no. I just bought my ticket for the hype train.
I can confirm there will be no extra content at the school/office for this update due to running into a massive bugs that was corrupting my project file.
Because I already spent so much time working on fixing this bug (Still haven't found the cause yet)
I decided to wait on the content for the office/school until the next release and just focus on the other areas are the moment.
This way I'm not spending a massive portion of this updates time fixing a bug that you won't even notice.

^^

Reactions: Looper9
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes