Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I cant get whatever office is ment to trigger, trigger for some reason on mom. Unless it's completely rng on when it triggers. I got 500cp on her, but i only get that she's busy or the phone scene at the office where you pick up the cell.

R

RWaites

I cant get whatever office is ment to trigger, trigger for some reason on mom. Unless it's completely rng on when it triggers. I got 500cp on her, but i only get that she's busy or the phone scene at the office where you pick up the cell.
After the first Anal at 300CP go to Mom's office in the morning check out the sexytary's phone then go straight back in to meet Mom

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Consider using Opera to avoid the "Desktop Client" demand. Works well.
unfortunatly not I use opera and the guys from Mega (and it sucks imao) found the way to do the same as with the other browsers.with the free acounts (Limit of download) so if u download this game u have 2 interuptions of 4hs they cut at 1 GB download traffic and u have to wait Only way to pass is to reset ur IP

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
After the first Anal at 300CP go to Mom's office in the morning check out the sexytary's phone then go straight back in to meet Mom
Ah, Well my issue is the first anal event at 300CP havent triggered for the mother. So that explains it. Not sure how to trigger that. I've been going through the sisters pen pal event chain though and finished up that pretty much.

R

RWaites

Ah, Well my issue is the first anal event at 300CP havent triggered for the mother. So that explains it. Not sure how to trigger that. I've been going through the sisters pen pal event chain though and finished up that pretty much.
The first Anal is the 300CP transition event and will trigger automatically

Reactions: Carlo S

Greymain

Jun 17, 2017
unfortunatly not I use opera and the guys from Mega (and it sucks imao) found the way to do the same as with the other browsers.with the free acounts (Limit of download) so if u download this game u have 2 interuptions of 4hs they cut at 1 GB download traffic and u have to wait Only way to pass is to reset ur IP
use a VPN,it will confuse the download limit so you can download all you want.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
U can use mega downloader.

R

RWaites

yea but still no real sex with the mom, only the daughter... when will we get the aunt and the twins and the mom?? then have a huge orgy at our house with all of them muahahahaha
You forgot Effie, but I don't think I'll have the stamina for all at once

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
There are now sooooo many amazing sex scenes to choose from, it's amazing!

And that 300+ framed picture in the dining room gives me an instant boner. So hot!

I only hope it doesn't take to many updates for the MC to fuck his mother's cunt. Not a big fan of anal.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I'm thankful for the update, but please man don't make us download the whole entire game again when there's a patch, having to download 3gb every time a game updates is a pain in the fucking ass. A lot of games do this... and it fucking sucks!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm thankful for the update, but please man don't make us download the whole entire game again when there's a patch, having to download 3gb every time a game updates is a pain in the fucking ass. A lot of games do this... and it fucking sucks!
heh wait till it's a triple A game and their updates are the entire game each update, i won't name the game or the devs for it, but it was like they had no clue about patches but they should since they used patches on their other games.... here's a clue, it had jack black and ozzy in it....

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes