Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes
R

RWaites

Hi People !
Just giving a little shout-out to TVG Gamez!
He makes gaming videos on erotic games and because of the content his main YouTube channel just got shut down..... * Hard Times *
I've linked his second channel in this post above,
Be sure to swing by and give him some love !!
He uploads videos every other day and helps supports developers by giving free advertising on said games he plays.
- Boom

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
If any of you have any questions please use @Boomatica.com
This way I get the notification of your question ^^
Do you have plans to implement gating of certain events so there's less choppy continuity? For instance, currently you can finger your sister at the kitchen sink before giving her the "internal orgasm" sex ed lesson in her room, which is written to imply that's the first time you've inserted anything.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Do you have plans to implement gating of certain events so there's less choppy continuity? For instance, currently you can finger your sister at the kitchen sink before giving her the "internal orgasm" sex ed lesson in her room, which is written to imply that's the first time you've inserted anything.
@Boomatica.com Please think about this. When you have an event that is written as the first time a specific action happens, you need to make sure that other similar actions are properly gated behind the 'first' or it losing most of it's bang/meaning.

Reactions: dalzomo

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@Boomatica.com Please think about this. When you have an event that is written as the first time a specific action happens, you need to make sure that other similar actions are properly gated behind the 'first' or it losing most of it's bang/meaning.
Is this in the latest build?
This was reported to me a little while ago, I was under the impression I had fixed it from triggering those events until the sex ed event was triggered.....

I'll get this fixed for the next build.

Thanks for letting me know ^^

Reactions: dalzomo and Looper9

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know what you did Boom, but it worked big time. I've opened up the game and it's running so fast it feels like I'm playing a brand new demo version. This totally kicks ass.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games
U

User_17502

I really like this game but I can’t restart all fucking over again every time an update comes out. It kills me.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I really like this game but I can’t restart all fucking over again every time an update comes out. It kills me.
Then don't start over ^^
The saves from build 0.5.6+ should work on the the latest builds..... " Should "
I haven't had anyone let me know they've stopped working for some time now.

Also :
There is a cheat menu you can now use to jump straight to the new content with the " Unlock All " button.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes