Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It was already posted a page ago.
Seriously, I'm not against ripping creators a new one if they behave like asshats, but you're overreacting massively AND didn't even care to check if your "righteous fury" made any sense.
Entitlement is NOT a positive character trait.
Seriously mods should ban this guy just for being such a dumb motherfucker on top of his I'LL SHOW YOU F95 JERKS FOR NOT UPLOADING!

like...spoiler alert boss if it was posted on svs it was already posted here somewhere where the fuck do you think they get their stuff from

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Wow are we gonna have another "Second happines" BS here too?

Since when pirate sites have to do what the developers want?
It's called "Respect".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd suggest looking up the definition because if you ever want any you should start showing it to people.

Here it is on sv comics, because some of us acually remember what is the purpose of sites like this:
Regarding it being on Svscomics, You can thank Alex. You know, the person that posted it on there.
The same person I send the build to every 2 weeks that also understands the meaning of respect and waiting 24Hours before posting it on there.

So please, As I have stated on this thread before, do your research before posting a comment.
Thank you.

Ps. Thank you to everyone else that replied to this persons comment in a similar way.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
It's called "Respect".
I'd suggest looking up the definition because if you ever want any you should start showing it to people.

Regarding it being on Svscomics, You can thank Alex. You know, the person that posted it on there.
The same person I send the build to every 2 weeks that also understands the meaning of respect and waiting 24Hours before posting it on there.

So please, As I have stated on this thread before, do your research before posting a comment.
Thank you.

Ps. Thank you to everyone else that replied to this persons comment in a similar way.
We don't have to care about "respect" it is a community of pirates and for sharing, you developers can't control it, it has always been like that, you are using the word respect and you people can't respect the community and trying to impose your rules on stuff that you have no control of and you shouldn't have.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
You know what?, forget i said anything, the mods/admins of this site always are on the side of the developers even if they impose heavy BS like the psychopath Second Happiness developer... honestly you are not like that boomatica but still you are trying to control this stuff and seriously it is not your place to do it, no one is to be the one controling our ability to share stuff or pirate things, that is the whole point.

But like i said, forget it, obviously no one will be on my side, since this days everything is about being "politically correct" and all of that.

And apologies if i "offended" anyone.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You know what?, forget i said anything, the mods/admins of this site always are on the side of the developers even if they impose heavy BS like the psychopath Second Happiness developer... honestly you are not like that boomatica but still you are trying to control this stuff and seriously it is not your place to do it, no one is to be the one controling our ability to share stuff or pirate things, that is the whole point.

But like i said, forget it, obviously no one will be on my side, since this days everything is about being "politically correct" and all of that.

What the hell has you being an impolite tool to do with political correctness?

You are just plain wrong, fucking admit it and stop trying to hide behind pseudo-political bullshit.
I'd venture that ninety percent of the people here don't subscribe to the form of political correctness you mean, seeing how "sick and degrading" many games here are, but even if, this is simply about you being pissed that a creator NICELY asks to wait THIRTEEN HOURS before his game is shared.
He didn't demand anything, he is active in this thread, didn't lament about pirating, nothing of that sort.

I too hate developers who come here raging about evil pirates but Boomatica is doing none of that, which means every single post you make in this thread here is unnecessary and useless and you look more like a fool with every new one you add.
Because again, like you yourself pointed out Boomatica is not one of those devs and neither has people criticizing your behaviour ANYTHING to do with political correctness.

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Okay so from what I remember :

Corruption :
1. You only increase corruption by "buying potions"
2. Time system is : Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night
3. Due to only having 4 times of the day to interact with the NPC's there's only a couple of " Main Events " with branching events for each corruption level.
4. Open world / Sandbox type
5. Multiple NPC's to corrupt.
6. Using the light wight Renpy program.
7. Use's Honey Studio Select for the images
8. Mainly Static Images for events
9. Both developers are having issues with the penis models in HSS (Been in contact with Boomatica)

Research Corruption :
1. You increase NPC's level of corruption by "activating events".
2. Time system : Hourly from 7AM-11PM
3. Due to this time system there are 16 different " Main Events " for each NPC as the NPC's will be doing different things for each of the hours.
4. Open Work / Sandbox type (Not as polished off as (Mr.c Corruption)
5 Miltiple NPC's to corrupt (Still in progress so very little content for the other NPC's besides Mother/Sister)
6. Using the RPGMAKERMV Program (But you wouldn't be able to tell as there are no sprites / walking around maps)
7.Use's Honey Studio Select for the images
8. Use's both Static images as well as Animations for events.
9. Both developers are having issues with the penis models in HSS (Been in contact with Mr.C)

This is just the highlights.
wow you really are a fan of that game :D

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017

Wow... that "apology" is just dripping with sincerity isn't it?

You've had your say so please go & piss in someone elses pool now please.

Reactions: botc76
U

User_51567

Wow are we gonna have another "Second happines" BS here too?

Since when pirate sites have to do what the developers want?
Well.
First of....This has nothing to do with Boom...This is only about the Pledgers who are kind and right enough to respect his wishes... It's very simple to just re-upload the link to here and be done with it..
But as many people have the earliest release(same as me)and not 1 posted it before he did it himself.....Well, i guess that i am not alone in this matter :p

And maybe it's my own personal standards....... But if a developer asks NOT to distribute copies, then i won't do that.
And i am happy that there a many people with me who respect the devs descision and keep the game for him/herself.
I am a pledge for Vnorth to, but also he asked NOT to distribute copies.....

If you want to play a game that badly.... Then pay for it, if you don't do that, then you lost all your rights to complain ;)..

Jul 12, 2017
I already have 420 p with Sarah and vaginal sex has not been released. At 11PM she sleeps and I have only the options: admire or leave. On the computer, the only icon that appears is the one with the patron. Should icons also appear? How do I unblock them in this case? Thanks for the help!

R

RWaites

I already have 420 p with Sarah and vaginal sex has not been released. At 11PM she sleeps and I have only the options: admire or leave. On the computer, the only icon that appears is the one with the patron. Should icons also appear? How do I unblock them in this case? Thanks for the help!
Apparently there is a bug with the computer

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes