Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Wow, some of the entitled pricks here... Getting something for free and well FUCK YOU if it's not this instant. Keep in mind that someone(s) poured time and resources into making this so you can come whine that it's not good enough or not here fast enough as a FREE thing...

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
Hello i have mom and sis over 400 points but sex ed ors vag. sex no triggert sis says look at my ass and tne the programm says " end of this trail in this build i have it from top siede what do i wrong??

R

RWaites

Hello i have mom and sis over 400 points but sex ed ors vag. sex no triggert sis says look at my ass and tne the programm says " end of this trail in this build i have it from top siede what do i wrong??
Have you checked for the sex shop on the computer

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
You know what?, forget i said anything, the mods/admins of this site always are on the side of the developers even if they impose heavy BS like the psychopath Second Happiness developer... honestly you are not like that boomatica but still you are trying to control this stuff and seriously it is not your place to do it, no one is to be the one controling our ability to share stuff or pirate things, that is the whole point.

But like i said, forget it, obviously no one will be on my side, since this days everything is about being "politically correct" and all of that.

And apologies if i "offended" anyone.

Dear god I hope you're not voting age.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Welcome to the United States voting pool.

*le sigh* :pensive:

Hellersche

Aug 8, 2017
Wow are we gonna have another "Second happines" BS here too?

Since when pirate sites have to do what the developers want?
Well I read your post had a little laugh and got reminded that rude people like you aktually excist and you sir are a good exsample why everybody mostly gets reminded of the bad side of Anonymity of the Internet.

And thanks for everyone here sharing and the Devs for making this game had a pleasure to play it for free.

Sorry if my english could be better grammatically but i hope everyone understands what i was trying to say.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes