Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Boomatica: The best of Luck for You and all Brothers, the last version is simply awesome, this game is one of my favorites, with no doubt :cool:;):)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Should be fixed for the next update.

finally get to fuck shannon
The event's will be (0-75CP) So not Quite.

where is sex shop?
The Sex Shop Website is accessed through the Computer in the bedroom.

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.5.9... To read other reviews I've done, please visit my thread in the General Discussions forum section - ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very good review and good insight.
Thank you for taking the time to write it.

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
I really like how boom has done the corruption. The use of diary pages and unique texts for each hour of the day is probably my favourite aspect of the game ^^. The costumes and cameras are also good, but they understandably take a longer time to implement due to animations.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Any Walkthrough for the new version?
If I'm understanding the walkthrough on the 5.3 right, you get new stuff at 50 CP

You really only have the your mom and your sis who have the most updates with the twins giving you a bone.

So explore them at different times to see what you can find. It's not as slow as Corruption is, but it also has a bit less content overall.

youpla

May 9, 2017
@Boomatica : Thanks for your frequent updates, your dedication to the game, and the communication you're having with us the players. It's not all the developers who act like this.

That being said, I thought I might give you a quick feedback about the last update. Well... feedback is a big word as I have nothing really useful to say about what you added. Of course I loved the new events, and the new interface. There were not many new scenes but it's understandable as you surely were busy, like everyone else, with Christmas and the New Year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dbp5ca
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes