Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes
U

User_215882

Boom keep up the good work. I've been a leach for sometime but I've just redid my patreon pledges and felt you deserved some support even if its not high end tier level. You're one of the few devs that I feel deserve more support than they get.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@TimeKeeper
@All

Hi People !

Patreon put my page under review (For the second time now) Due to :

We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. As a strong commitment to child safety, we will work with law enforcement whenever we come across child exploitation."

I'm sorting it now and will hopefully it everything back soon.

I'll keep you all updated.

R

RWaites

@TimeKeeper
@All

Hi People !

We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. As a strong commitment to child safety, we will work with law enforcement whenever we come across child exploitation."

Good Luck @Boomatica

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Boomatica:
You can count on everyone here, all the players who like your game, I'm sure.

Reactions: RWaites

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
yeah done that now only checks if her anus got bigger checked the computer not there can you force it to appear like a cheat or something
you have to visit her again and he'll her ass. Then he'll talk about things that can help her out. Once you get the scene mentioning butt-plugs and anal beads the shop should open up.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
you have to visit her again and he'll her ass. Then he'll talk about things that can help her out. Once you get the scene mentioning butt-plugs and anal beads the shop should open up.
got that scene but still doesn't appear on the computer do you have a save or know where to get one that has it open

junn_wr

Oct 18, 2017
got that scene but still doesn't appear on the computer do you have a save or know where to get one that has it open
Hello, this is my first post.

Try to go into the siblings' bedroom when Chloe is not and click the right LCD monitor (which is outlined in orange, it means clickable)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Boomatica:
You can count on everyone here, all the players who like your game, I'm sure.
hey carlos was maxs life ever targeted by north korea anyways i sure hope that corruption doesnt get targeted i mean he removed the tags on it and unless they can see pateron previews then i think corruption home page is ok

Reactions: Mad Scientist
U

User_215882

Max's life should be fine. As long as he doesnt show Mei all the ladies look over 18. That and removing the incest tag and I doubt he goes under review unless someone tells patreon.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hey carlos was maxs life ever targeted by north korea anyways i sure hope that corruption doesnt get targeted i mean he removed the tags on it and unless they can see pateron previews then i think corruption home page is ok
Brother, unfortunately this is just to show that they are doing something, total absurd :angry:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
@TimeKeeper
@All

Hi People !

Good luck mate, you have our support. If Patreon keeps you closed down, I'll shift my pledge to direct paypal or whatever totally incospicous, squeaky clean sfw (nudge nudge, hint hint) project you put up there to stay funded ;-)
(The Bible, the animated game.... wait a sec. No. The Bible would NEVER get through Patreons Zero Tolerance filters...incest, rape, child murder, mass murder, kiddie sex, slavery, torture.... dang)

R

RWaites

14 Jan 23:46
posted

Hopefully the majority of you can see this or are at least notified about it via an email. Apparently I'm still able to access everything on patreon and even make a post such as this one if I use the patreon app on mobile device. It doesn't even show that my page is under review unless I access the page via a web browser. Anyway, to make this short : My page was flagged due to an apparently breaking a TOS rule, that being said I have sent patreon and email regarding this broken rule and I'm now just waiting for a reply that I'm sure will come Monday. "I hope" If all goes well I'm sure the page will be back online by Monday night, just in time for the 0.6.0 update. I'll let you know when I know more. -Boom

R

RWaites

14 Jan 21:23
posted

Hi people. I'll be posting the download links on patreon. I'm sorry to have to do it this way but I don't have the option to add links while my page is still under review. Yes I could just wait until the page is back online but I like to stick to my word when I state a release date. -Boom

From Boomatica's Discord 21:06
I was getting worried when I still haden't heared anything but then I re-read the email and noticed it was sent from a PST Time zone. Meaning right now it's only 1PM there. Still another 4Hours to get a reply back.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes