Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
I love how patrion completely allowed any content a not too long ago, but now that they are getting bigger all of a sudden they're trying to take a moral high ground. It's about time for someone to make a patrion replacement that doesn't try to be better than it is.
There are movies using blatantly in question characters. They also tried to price gouge and where forced to backtrack.
A pox upon there families!
I'm glad this project has stumbled but hasn't fallen.

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
The problem with Chloe, imo, was the hair change. At first, she looked 18-19, but then came the hair change and she goes a few years younger.
I'm inclined to disagree. Generally speaking, I think shorter hair makes women/girls appear older while hair styles like ponytails and pigtails make them appear younger. Granted, a lot of that can have to do with facial build and body type too. I think the shorter hair style makes Chloe look a bit older, maybe 20 or so, but with the character models it could be difficult to say. Heck, a lot of these character models make middle aged characters look like they're in their twenties.

That said, this too is an opinion and open to debate. Plus, I like short hair on women so I'm probably biased.

Reactions: Techn0magier

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The new developer of Research Into Corruption !

This new developer wishes to stay anonymous for the time being but I can assure you, Their work on the game will be very much like my own.
It's almost like I'll be doing the work myself.
If you understand and can read between the lines. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge

Got to love politics !
Like I said, you can always count on me in every way you think of doing in the game. I'll help, no problem. :):)

Reactions: RWaites

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
The new developer of Research Into Corruption !

This new developer wishes to stay anonymous for the time being but I can assure you, Their work on the game will be very much like my own.
It's almost like I'll be doing the work myself.
If you understand and can read between the lines. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge

Got to love politics !
sucks

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Does this game actually have pregnancy/impregnation or is the tag just marketing?
I don't think tags for games in development are "just marketing" if a certain element has not been implemented yet. In my mind, pregnancy would be the finale and effectively end the game, as I don't really see what would happen after characters are pregnant. But I can't claim to know much about how impregnation is implemented in games... or erotica in general TBH.

Reactions: RWaites and GroPin
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes