Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
I downloaded both parts and have them in same folder. How exactly to i unpack them now?
go to ninite.com
download winrar and install (assuming you are on windows)
double click the 01 file and extract.
When the first file is finished it'll say you need the other "drive." Just browse to the other file and open and you're done.

vesperia1

May 6, 2017
It does'nt ask me for the second part after the first one is extracted. Im guessing both part is the same file.

U

User_10739

My youngest is 18, in her last year of High School and looks 15-16, even with ID she has a hell of a time getting into bars and often gets mistaken for a Junior at school even though she graduates in a few months. My wife is Asian and though in her 50's looks in her 30's and my youngest is 1/2 Asian and has many Asian schoolmates under 5'. I have known most of her friends since kindergarten and despite them not really being any taller than they were in Jr. High the change in their bodies is quite apparent. (Not trying to sound like a pervy old man drooling over my kid's friends and probably failing...) This isn't the 1950's anymore and schools actually hand out condoms with most couples in high school being sexually active to some degree...

I think Patreon is being a little too hard-lined [prudish] on this. I could see that if the character looks like a tween they would have an argument but her body is far too developed to be that young so they are just being nittpicky pricks. @Boomatica please tell the new dev "OomaticaBe/Moobatica" that he should just send them a copy of her birth certificate or driver's license... ;) :p

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
are we even sure at this point that the review is because of the age of the characters? last time i played there was no effort at all to mask the fact that most of the characters in the game are related by blood. That is as much a red flag for patreon as underage characters.

there were of course instances were reviewed games had to change several aspects (see "teacher's pets"), so it is entirely possible that they have to make them all step-family AND make the sister visibly older, but from what i see the incest is much more of a blatant offense against their rules than the age.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I can no longer offer to make tea for the aunt or offer her a massage after getting 80cp.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
under review again damn these people are cunts. you don't see darkcookie getting put up for review. guess boom doesn't make enough money for these cunts.

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
it is EXTREMELY laggy when mc can enter the bathtub with sis. is there a way to fix it? i have the 0.6 version

#Edit
I actually noticed that MOST scenes in the bathroom that involve the bathtub are laggy. Can't understand why though!

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Do yourselves a favor and don't download Part 2... It's exactly the same as Part 1.
I don't know what the point was...

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes