Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Should be able to offer auntie to make tea for her at 5 pm at her house (ver. 6), but i dont get the option. Corruption is 331. Am i the only one or....
There is no interaction whatsoever possible when you are in aunties house?

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Is it only me or the downloads from Mega are defective?
Downloaded the files an hour ago (part 1 and 2). Seems to work fine. Only question is, if you copy the files from part 2 into 1, do you have to overwrite the excisting files. Seems to work fine except for interactions with auntie, but the Mega files should be ok.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Should be able to offer auntie to make tea for her at 5 pm at her house (ver. 6), but i dont get the option. Corruption is 331. Am i the only one or....
Remember that auntie is just introduced and that for each level of corruption there is a set of renders for each scene.
That's a lot of renders and that takes a while to develop and implement.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Remember that auntie is just introduced and that for each level of corruption there is a set of renders for each scene.
That's a lot of renders and that takes a while to develop and implement.
I get that of course :), but when i look at the pictures of the game.. there should be some interaction with the aunt. I cant get that. Furthermore , in the changelog its stated that you should be able to offer the aunt tea. Cant get that either. Just wondering if anybode else got that too. Cheers!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Downloaded the files an hour ago (part 1 and 2). Seems to work fine. Only question is, if you copy the files from part 2 into 1, do you have to overwrite the excisting files. Seems to work fine except for interactions with auntie, but the Mega files should be ok.
it's an archive, both parts are 1 archive, you unrar the first and it also does the 2nd cuz it's part of the same archive.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so after sex with chloe with mom watching from the door, the screen goes black and all i can see are the ppl icons at the bottom, only way out is rightclick and game end.

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
it's an archive, both parts are 1 archive, you unrar the first and it also does the 2nd cuz it's part of the same archive.
After unzipping (7zip) you still get 2 different folders (1 and 2). When you copy the content of part 2 into 1, it will ask you if you want to overwrite the excisting ones. 139 files that is. Tries with "yes" and it seems to work fine. Now playing with "no" and still it seems to work fine. Not sure what the difference is at this point tbh.

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
I did got the options not only for the tea but for tv and peek at bathroom and offer a massage but i was with 0 corruption on her. after 75 i stopped seen the options and the first time i got to her house, there was i message about that, that there are no render for >75 corruption

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
I did got the options not only for the tea but for tv and peek at bathroom and offer a massage but i was with 0 corruption on her. after 75 i stopped seen the options and the first time i got to her house, there was i message about that, that there are no render for >75 corruption
Aahh.. that should explain it. Will try it when i start over. Thnx!

Reactions: AlexanderGr

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Extracted with Winrar. It will put all the files in one folder. It still asks you if you want to overwrite files. Been checking but they seem to be the same. Size, date and time. So.. overwriting it is and i will start from the beginning.

*Edit* Starting from the beginning explains a lot. Thnx for the help guys!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
After unzipping (7zip) you still get 2 different folders (1 and 2). When you copy the content of part 2 into 1, it will ask you if you want to overwrite the excisting ones. 139 files that is. Tries with "yes" and it seems to work fine. Now playing with "no" and still it seems to work fine. Not sure what the difference is at this point tbh.
why on earth use 7zip? use winrar!

Reactions: Reese286

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm another weird problem, after reloading and going through all that stuff again, i did the sex with chloe scene with mom watching, but now when i go to her room at night, chloe joins, i can't have vaginal sex with mom again. wtf?? i think what messed it up the first time was i had sex with mom before the scene with chloe and mom watching.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
To install, first download both files, Part1 and Part2. Next, using WinRar unzip file Part1 to your Desktop or desired location. Once file Part1 is unzipped you will be promoted to unzip part 2_ browse and locate that file, click OK to unzip and its done.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Anyone else having trouble getting the Mac version 2part RAR archives to uncompress into a unified game? I am using the NoFile mirror. How about which program was used to make these archives??

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Will try that. Thnx!
Or try the cheat to set auntie to zero in the current game. Cheat can be started by clicking the bottom left corner of the screen.

And btw that's what I meant by naming the renders: auntie has scenes up to 75, after that there's a new level for which there are no more renders/scenes.

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Or try the cheat to set auntie to zero in the current game. Cheat can be started by clicking the bottom left corner of the screen.

And btw that's what I meant by naming the renders: auntie has scenes up to 75, after that there's a new level for which there are no more renders/scenes.
Yup.. i get that now :) Will try the cheat. Thnx!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
has anyone got an error when extracting it says 7AM S 69.webm and 7AM S Blow-job 1.webm are corrupt both from part 2 and i've redownloaded twice

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Maybe the files in the links are corrupted themselves.
My files unpack without any problems:
Part 1:

Part 2:

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes