Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
New update will be smth like "they are not family, he was adopted"
Nah, the page wasn't suspended for incest. It was because someone in the "Trust and Safety" team though Chloe looked too underage.

If you scroll back a few pages you'll see that Boomatica made a post about it.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Nah, the page wasn't suspended for incest. It was because someone in the "Trust and Safety" team though Chloe looked too underage.

If you scroll back a few pages you'll see that Boomatica made a post about it.
so in other words they are boob shaming again. or they must like big boobs. me i like all sizes :) small, medium, big. well too big is just well not groose really but not realistic on the slim models

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
so in other words they are boob shaming again. or they must like big boobs. me i like all sizes :) small, medium, big. well too big is just well not groose really but not realistic on the slim models
It was a dick move for sure. But in a "business" way, I can see why Patreon is so skeptical about it.

Chloe is kinda small framed, and for some people that automatically triggers the loli alert.

Loli = bad business.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
If you're having trouble extracting with 7-zip, update your software. Version 16.04 (current as of this post) was able to extract from both archives without issue.

If you're having difficulty downloading part 2 from the folder, use Dr Smith's direct link .

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
wow, this is like 10gb total, is it worth downloading? How much content is there?

[Edit]: Thanks to Boomatica for the heads up, I was clearly not reading the post properly. My mistake.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
the first time i downloaded this game and played a little of it i was like nah i wont like this and deleted it off my comp. but then i read some of the comments and i was like well i will give it another try well the version before this one i redownloaded it and man i am glad i did. this game is awesome lol. now i am downloading this update looking at the bar going way too slow.
I'm Happy to hear you like it now that it's had more content added to it.

is there any patch up files only for 6 version? [5.9-->6]
Sadly not I'm affraid to say :(
There's no "Easy" way to make a patch for RPGMAKERMV games.
Or none that I personally have found yet.

@Boomatica Big Thank's for the game, and 4 ur hard work, (includes the guys wich gave im a hand as well)
it is one of the best games here on site in my opinion also the 4 the 6.0 relase (i was in anticipation of this one)
so i started the download can't wait to play
Thank you for the kind words Jag, It means a lot ^^

Boom is putting other game devs around here to shame. Good job on the game! keep it up!
Shhhhh, Don't let the other developers hear you say that, We have a little playground and I don't want to be bullied by them.....

i believe it means that features normally found in rpgmaker games such as turn based combat / moving with directional keys are not present here. it plays much more like a game made in renpy. hope i helped
Thank you ^^

Hmmmm, I see the Patreon page for the game is under review.
are we even sure at this point that the review is because of the age of the characters? last time i played there was no effort at all to mask the fact that most of the characters in the game are related by blood. That is as much a red flag for patreon as underage characters.

there were of course instances were reviewed games had to change several aspects (see "teacher's pets"), so it is entirely possible that they have to make them all step-family AND make the sister visibly older, but from what i see the incest is much more of a blatant offense against their rules than the age.
under review again damn these people are cunts. you don't see darkcookie getting put up for review. guess boom doesn't make enough money for these cunts.
Yes, My page was put under review not for incest but for Chloe Looking to be a Minor.

But I can happy tell everyone that I have found a solution to this "Problem"
And I'm now just waiting for Patreon to read my reply and my page should be back online.
Hopefully at some point Tonight or Tomrrow.
*Unless they find another reason*

I downloaded both parts and have them in same folder. How exactly to i unpack them now?
2 parts but they seem to have the same content.
Do yourselves a favor and don't download Part 2... It's exactly the same as Part 1.
I don't know what the point was...
Anyone else having trouble getting the Mac version 2part RAR archives to uncompress into a unified game? I am using the NoFile mirror. How about which program was used to make these archives??
To answer all these questions :

1.I used WinRar to Compress the game into 2 Archives to keep the files under the 2GB limit on mega.
2.The past couple of versions of the game I only used WinZip.
3.If you're having problems extracting the files I'd suggest using Winrar.
4. You will in fact need both files as once they're downloaded to your system and you look inside one of them you're actually looking at the contence of both files. (The magic of Winrar)
5. Extracting 1 of the files will automaticly extract both of them.

I think Patreon is being a little too hard-lined [prudish] on this. I could see that if the character looks like a tween they would have an argument but her body is far too developed to be that young so they are just being nittpicky pricks. @Boomatica please tell the new dev "OomaticaBe/Moobatica" that he should just send them a copy of her birth certificate or driver's license... ;) :p
Very true regarding them being (prudish) but From a professional Buiness point of view I can understand.
To give some of you a little hint as to her the new dev is, They made a post within the last 20 posts.
Good luck XD

so after sex with chloe with mom watching from the door, the screen goes black and all i can see are the ppl icons at the bottom, only way out is rightclick and game end.
This could be a bug, It'll be looked at and fixed for the next build :)

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
The game is only 3GB.
Look at the file names.

3 versions of the game are in that link.
Win, Mac, Linux.
Part 1 and Part 2

Download for your system XD
lol, oops, I really need to get some proper sleep. Thanks for the heads up, I didn't read the MAC and Linux parts, even though that's like the first thing I should have done.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
hrm another weird problem, after reloading and going through all that stuff again, i did the sex with chloe scene with mom watching, but now when i go to her room at night, chloe joins, i can't have vaginal sex with mom again. wtf?? i think what messed it up the first time was i had sex with mom before the scene with chloe and mom watching.
Wait you can sex with mom? How do you tricker that? i can only get bj from her. Chloe is different story.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
The game is only 3GB.
Look at the file names.

3 versions of the game are in that link.
Win, Mac, Linux.
Part 1 and Part 2

Download for your system XD
is it a bug only being able to offer shannon one massage. it also does it after only making her tea,watching tv with her an ex amount times. ps. hope you didn't get the same person that reviewed teachers pet.

rg4dmm

Dec 14, 2017
Does anyone have the "Game cannot be run" (or something like that) issue on the mac? I find the following fixed it for me. (run the commands in a terminal window, obviously)

Code:
cd /path/to/RIC\ 0.6.0\ Mac/RIC\ -\ 0.6.0/Game.app
chmod +x Contents/MacOS/nwjs
chmod +x Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper
chmod +x Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper\ EH.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper\ EH
chmod +x Contents/Frameworks/nwjs\ Helper\ NP.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs\ Helper\ NP

Reactions: phreakinowski

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Anyone else having trouble getting the Mac version 2part RAR archives to uncompress into a unified game? I am using the NoFile mirror. How about which program was used to make these archives??
it's called winrar or just rar, there is even a version that will work on your mac providing you are using macosx, look for the linux version

R

RWaites

No and i can't get tricker she spying me having sex with chloe and i tried every place that i could.
Chloe - (Home - BedRoom (11PM) - (300CP) Who's there?
Sarah and Chloe - (Home - Sarah's Room (300CP) (11PM) - (S+M Sex Triggers) Sarah + Chloe Night Event

Reactions: Exsa

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes, My page was put under review not for incest but for Chloe Looking to be a Minor.

This could be a bug, It'll be looked at and fixed for the next build :)
that is so laughable, appears to be underage, what next? arresting men and women cuz they appear to be underage but are dating, having sex, drinking, getting married?
this is as bad as that thing claiming women with small breasts are obvious minors and photos or videos of them are **********.. utterly ridiculous.

now as to that bug, i dunno if it's a bug or not, since i had to reload from a save that was made before that i had to redo everything and somehow did not get to bang my mom properly, so when it got to the chloe scene it played right. but that being said, now there is no way to get to the bang mom scene! everytime i go near her room chloe pops up and joins in and i only get to do yucky anal with mom..

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes