Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

LairOfEvil

May 2, 2017
sorry guys, I've tried to download multiple times from different sources and still getting same corrupted files error, could you point me to good ones or torrent per chance? otherwise I'll wait for new update, thank you and thanks to all uploaders :)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
They are compressed. Original file would be well over 7GB.
There are over 2,000 images in the game now.

You, I like you.
tell me you were just hoodwinking the annoying bitches in charge in patreon,and your going to keep making research into corruption? wonder which one of your patrons snitched to management in patreon.

bts

Nov 21, 2017
For those having trouble with mac version-
1) Not able to extract the two files - Use keka unarchiver
2) Game won't open - Navigate to the package using terminal (for me it was "cd ~/Downloads/RIC\ 0.6.0\ Mac/RIC\ -\ 0.6.0/Game.app" ) and then give executable permission using "chmod -R +x *".
Run the game and it should work now.

215303j

I have to say one thing about the pills which were introduced in the last(?) version, and which I found extremely annoying:

Sarah is trying not to get her and Chloe pregnant, and what she buys is fucking morning-after pills!

Basic SexEd:
Morning after pills are not for preventing pregnancy, they are for aborting a pregnancy in the very early stage.
If you use a morning after pill you will be sick for a few days. It's hardcore stuff that should be used only when something went terribly wrong (rape, condom broke etc.) not as a means of being able to cum inside.

Reactions: HB38

Fog

Dec 10, 2017
Bad that it happened with this game.
So... This new project it's IC theme too or something new?

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
I have to say one thing about the pills which were introduced in the last(?) version, and which I found extremely annoying:

Sarah is trying not to get her and Chloe pregnant, and what she buys is fucking morning-after pills!

Basic SexEd:
Morning after pills are not for preventing pregnancy, they are for aborting a pregnancy in the very early stage.
If you use a morning after pill you will be sick for a few days. It's hardcore stuff that should be used only when something went terribly wrong (rape, condom broke etc.) not as a means of being able to cum inside.
I agree, she should mention just getting regular birth control pills.

U

User_215882

Basic SexEd:
He might have meant birth control. Even with birth control theres always the possibility of getting pregnant which is why you also wear a condom. I thought it was a little funny to be honest.

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Page 84 of this thread, the first comment, read it. Especially the smaller sentence, or anything else. It should not really leave a lot of questions.
Thank You, his patreon posts weren't very helpful in answering that question and he just deletes messages now if you mention this game.

Feb 24, 2017
Thank You, his patreon posts weren't very helpful in answering that question and he just deletes messages now if you mention this game.
Well, the thing is, he can't talk about this game on Patreon anymore without risking getting himself into REALLY DEEP TROUBLE™ with Patreon. Nor can he even allow the discussion of this game. It's all part of the agreement he reached with Patreon in order to regain his page there. So, yeah, getting angry at him for deleting questions about this game when Patreon expects him to do just that isn't exactly psychologically productive.

Given that, my nosy ass is now curious what the running tally of deleted comments is, given the current state of human intelligence.

Reactions: trevmac789

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
He might have meant birth control. Even with birth control theres always the possibility of getting pregnant which is why you also wear a condom. I thought it was a little funny to be honest.
I guess it all depends on the region you're from as in my region the pill you're all refering to is called the
"the morning after pill" as you take it every morning.
And we refer to the pill you take after 1 night of unpretected sex has the "Contraceptive pill"

I'm sure it'll be changed in the next update to be better suited to the larger audience.

why this game really laggy on everytimes i try to interactions?.... hufff
What is your System Specs ?
I've tried this build on a 6 yearold laptop and runs fine.

Well, the thing is, he can't talk about this game on Patreon anymore without risking getting himself into REALLY DEEP TROUBLE™ with Patreon. Nor can he even allow the discussion of this game. It's all part of the agreement he reached with Patreon in order to regain his page there. So, yeah, getting angry at him for deleting questions about this game when Patreon expects him to do just that isn't exactly psychologically productive.

Given that, my nosy ass is now curious what the running tally of deleted comments is, given the current state of human intelligence.
Thank you, As for how many deleted comments Only 1.
Most of my supporters espeically the ones that joined the Discord understand what is going on and respect it :)
Which is nice.

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017

If it's anything like the missorted items in my building's recycling bins...not good...not good at all.

Reactions: shadowcatlover
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes