Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
To install, first download both files, Part1 and Part2. Next, using WinRar unzip file Part1 to your Desktop or desired location. Once file Part1 is unzipped you will be promoted to unzip part 2_ browse and locate that file, click OK to unzip and its done.
When I unzip part 1, it doesn't prompt me to unzip part 2. I had to manually unzip part 2 into part 1 folder and it had some errors.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
When I unzip part 1, it doesn't prompt me to unzip part 2. I had to manually unzip part 2 into part 1 folder and it had some errors.
OK, I dunno what the issue is, it should give you a prompt _ at least you were able to get the game up and running.

keimelodie

Jun 21, 2017
What is your System Specs ?
I've tried this build on a 6 yearold laptop and runs fine.
Sorry.. already Solved.. run win file system check and got some repair from it.. Done.. ur game running smoothly now.. Good Game.. and already done all event.. waiting for next update, Thanks..

danial20001

May 25, 2017
some one can upload this file:

www\movies\7AM M Blow-Job.webm
in my game this file curpureted and i dont want download again 1.5gb for one file

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Okay, so I downloaded these two huge zip files. But what am I supposed to use to unzip them? 7zip won't touch them.

U

User_215882

Download the latest version of winrar and you wont/shouldnt have an issue with this game.

michael79

May 24, 2017
something to do with aunt? only make her tea and wash the dish?
corrupt about 300 points, an she is naked in home.

rg4dmm

Dec 14, 2017
something to do with aunt? only make her tea and wash the dish?
corrupt about 300 points, an she is naked in home.
A lot of aunt content is new (in .6 no less). Might have to wait a while before non mom/sis content gets created, I guess. Unless inspiration strikes the new developer.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Download the latest version of winrar and you wont/shouldnt have an issue with this game.
Many thanks to all who replied. Winrar did the trick. Unfortunately I downloaded a 40 day free trial version, which will likely be expired before the next game update becomes available. I have a problem buying a $30 software package in order to play a free game...

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Many thanks to all who replied. Winrar did the trick. Unfortunately I downloaded a 40 day free trial version, which will likely be expired before the next game update becomes available. I have a problem buying a $30 software package in order to play a free game...
afaik, you never have to register Winrar. It'll nag you each time you use it to open an archive after the trial period, but won't stop working.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
is update planned to release soon ? i dont want to download and an update to drop 5 days later

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes