Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

chibaiduyutan

Oct 30, 2017
Already download 2 huge files and when try to unrar it say "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Is there someone who can help me? Or maybe there's LITE version from this game?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Already download 2 huge files and when try to unrar it say "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

Is there someone who can help me? Or maybe there's LITE version from this game?
You should keep both winrar files in one folder and then extract Part 1 to a specific folder, It will do the rest.
Just right click the winrar part 1 and then extract.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi..

i'm lost in this weeks andi would like to know if anyone can tell me how will go on the R.I.C. game
boomatica has a new site for this game?
we can find the new version only on svs comic and other site so on?
.......?

thx

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
anyone have any info about boomatica new game, The Personal Space Resort?
how can i join the discord for this and the new game?
Hello,
To get the first version of the new game TPSR it's here :
Well I use the term "game" loosely as of right now there is no actual gameplay just a intro and concept.
I'd personally wait until V0.2 which will have actual content and a lot of changes to the UI.

As for : " Research-Into-corruption "
I can't confirm or deny anything 100% due to a deal I made with Patreon.

But I can say that the "BoomaticaWithAMustashe" is now developing RIC 0.6.1 for the next 2 weeks and it'll be released on "the" discord on :

Discord Release : 12/2/2018 $10+ Patreon
Discord Release : 13/2/2018 All Patreons

Discord Release : 12/3/2018 $10+ Patreon
Discord Release : 13/3/2018 All Patreons

on the 14/2/2018 I'll be working on TPSR for 2 weeks and then releasing it.
Then the "BoomaticaWithAMustashe" will be developing RIC 0.6.2 for 2 weeks.
(Anyone noticing the very obvious pattern here ? *WinkWinkHushHush*)

What this means is that RIC 0.6.1 will be posted here on the 13/2/2018 or 14/2/2018.

Hope this clears some things up.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hello,
Well I use the term "game" loosely as of right now there is no actual gameplay just a intro and concept.
I'd personally wait until V0.2 which will have actual content and a lot of changes to the UI.

But I can say that the "BoomaticaWithAMustashe" is now developing RIC 0.6.1 for the next 2 weeks and it'll be released on "the" discord on :

What this means is that RIC 0.6.1 will be posted here on the 13/2/2018 or 14/2/2018.

love the insult you threw at patreon with my personal space title:)

Reactions: Troska55

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hello,

all clear
thx

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
Just installes this, can someone tell me what the "m/s switch" in the change log is, where i can find it and what it does?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Just installes this, can someone tell me what the "m/s switch" in the change log is, where i can find it and what it does?
Hi Boolbo,

The " M/S Switch " is a variable switch.

Example :
If "Mothers&Sisters" Corruption is above "100" then turn "M/S Switch" to "ON".
If "M/S Switch" is on then do the following :

Hope this helps you understand.

-Boom

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hello All,

First of all, I'd like to ask everyone to take the time to read all of this, I know there's a lot.
It's important to me that everyone knows and understands why I am having to do this.

Let's start from the beginning when I got the email today :

An Employee of "Patreon's Trust and Safty team" sent me an email today.
"I would post a screenshot of it but I do not wish to get this Employee in trouble"

The email basically states that :

"Employee name here " is no longer assigned to monitor my page for the next couple of months after having my page suspended and that it's been assigned to another member of the trust and safety team.
"This matters because I had an.... Understanding with the first employee"

It's been brought to their attention that I am still developing "Research into Corruption" and planning to release it via my discord.

Even though this does not break any TOS regarding posting said content on patreon directly,
I am still using said content to earn money via Patreon as people will pledge towards my Patreon page to gain access to the discord server which will then give them access to said content.

Due to this, They're informing me that If I or anyone else posts links to future builds of the project named :
"Research into Corruption"
On my page or discord, my page will be put under review for the second time with a high possibility of a permanent ban.

With Patreon being my only source of income and my projects being my now full-time job I can not risk being removed from the website "banned".

Once again I was stuck between a rock and a hard place with a very important decision to make, the same decision several developers had to make these past couples of months.

I know many of you are going to suggest using other websites to fund the project but the issue with that is that almost all of these other websites "especially the ones that have popped up over the past couple of weeks" that offer a similar services do not seem concerned regarding the legal side of things when it comes to dealing money or tax.
And because of this many of the more well-known developers and myself that are doing this as a full-time job haven't changed platforms yet.

There was still the possibility of re-doing all of the images/animations that had Chloe in them but after starting to do this I realized that it would take around 2-3 months to re-do the images/animations as there are well over 1k images and over 100 animations of Chloe which just isn't feasible in my current predicament .

So It's because of this that I regretfully inform everyone that I will no longer be continuing to develop
And for this, I am deeply and truly sorry.

I am however in touch with a few different people that are willing to try and carry on the project but nothing is set in stone yet.
If any of you are at all interested in carrying on the project and have a copy of RPGMV then please feel free to send me a message and I'll send you a copy of the development folder as well as the HSS program and save files.

For those of you that are supporting me via Patreon right now, I do hope you stick around for a while and see the development of my new game: The Personal Space Resort.

This game will have a lot of the niches/fetishes that are in the old game but I'm not going to 100% confirm anything because when dealing with Patreon I have found that "deniability" is your best friend when giving evidence.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I'll answer the best I can.

-Boom

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hello All,

First of all, I'd like to ask everyone to take the time to read all of this, I know there's a lot.
It's important to me that everyone knows and understands why I am having to do this.

Let's start from the beginning when I got the email today :

An Employee of "Patreon's Trust and Safty team" sent me an email today.
"I would post a screenshot of it but I do not wish to get this Employee in trouble"

The email basically states that :

"Employee name here " is no longer assigned to monitor my page for the next couple of months after having my page suspended and that it's been assigned to another member of the trust and safety team.
"This matters because I had an.... Understanding with the first employee"

It's been brought to their attention that I am still developing "Research into Corruption" and planning to release it via my discord.

Even though this does not break any TOS regarding posting said content on patreon directly,
I am still using said content to earn money via Patreon as people will pledge towards my Patreon page to gain access to the discord server which will then give them access to said content.

Due to this, They're informing me that If I or anyone else posts links to future builds of the project named :
On my page or discord, my page will be put under review for the second time with a high possibility of a permanent ban.

With Patreon being my only source of income and my projects being my now full-time job I can not risk being removed from the website "banned".

Once again I was stuck between a rock and a hard place with a very important decision to make, the same decision several developers had to make these past couples of months.

I know many of you are going to suggest using other websites to fund the project but the issue with that is that almost all of these other websites "especially the ones that have popped up over the past couple of weeks" that offer a similar services do not seem concerned regarding the legal side of things when it comes to dealing money or tax.
And because of this many of the more well-known developers and myself that are doing this as a full-time job haven't changed platforms yet.

There was still the possibility of re-doing all of the images/animations that had Chloe in them but after starting to do this I realized that it would take around 2-3 months to re-do the images/animations as there are well over 1k images and over 100 animations of Chloe which just isn't feasible in my current predicament .

So It's because of this that I regretfully inform everyone that I will no longer be continuing to develop
And for this, I am deeply and truly sorry.

I am however in touch with a few different people that are willing to try and carry on the project but nothing is set in stone yet.
If any of you are at all interested in carrying on the project and have a copy of RPGMV then please feel free to send me a message and I'll send you a copy of the development folder as well as the HSS program and save files.

For those of you that are supporting me via Patreon right now, I do hope you stick around for a while and see the development of my new game: The Personal Space Resort.

This game will have a lot of the niches/fetishes that are in the old game but I'm not going to 100% confirm anything because when dealing with Patreon I have found that "deniability" is your best friend when giving evidence.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I'll answer the best I can.

-Boom
wonder what random asshole white knight snitched on you boom?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
wonder what random asshole white knight snitched on you boom?
Im not sure :(
But I have been informed that a Patreon Employee from the trust and safty team that is monitoring my page for the next couple of months now have an account in my discord channel....

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Im not sure :(
But I have been informed that a Patreon Employee from the trust and safty team that is monitoring my page for the next couple of months now have an account in my discord channel....
this royally sucks. sorry to hear. i was really looking forward to it too. i dont blame you for doing what you gotta do though. i wish you luck in your future endeavors

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
why do they care if you release the game on your discord? paypal wouldn't ever find out...so this shit doesn't make any sense.better make your new game 2d if you don't want patreon shutting it down too.darkcookie has been around for about 2 years,and summertime saga is going strong. but then again so is dreams of desire. wonder why you got screwed in the ass by these clowns?

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
why do they care if you release the game on your discord? paypal wouldn't ever find out...so this shit doesn't make any sense.better make your new game 2d if you don't want patreon shutting it down too.darkcookie has been around for about 2 years,and summertime saga is going strong. but then again so is dreams of desire. wonder why you got screwed in the ass by these clowns?
dont hold your breath, Dreams of desire has been walking on a fine line, and so has summertime saga as of late. i hate to say it but its probably just a matter of time. and i love all three of these games, i wish boom could continue development but i understand where he is coming from. i just hope that he can handle the ramifications that this will have on his total patrons whom were probably with him because of RIC. i really do truly wish him well, hes cool peeps.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
I think this is very important for other devs. They're trying to close the loophole DOD, SS, and others are using with the patches (the lame excuse that because somebody else did it, I can't held responsible). That means it's only a matter of time before Patreon finds out about LewdPatcher (I believe they already know) and start closing those games down.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes