Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
but cant touch her, dont do massge, only peek?
I had played from a saved game and some of the new Aunt content won't trigger if her corruption stats are already too high. You can use the built-in cheat to lower the Aunt's corruption level at any time to view content that is 0-50, 5-100, etc. Also, just check the Images folder in the game folder. You'll see there if you're missing any Aunt content or not.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
How's the game? I want to know before i download.
I like it. I think it has some of the hottest sex scenes among the games I follow, and I follow a lot. It could use some attention along the lines of balancing corruption point gains (I think they're too high) and making sure scenes follow logical continuity or aren't accidentally skipped (which could mostly be addressed with the aforementioned points audit), but that's something that doesn't need to be focused on until he's considering signing off on a final release, which hopefully is a while off.

tl;dr: quite fappable

Reactions: fauxplayer

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
Uhm, apologies for a potentially very dumb question but is there any content at the coffee shop? I started the new version and saw some new scenes etc but while Effie spoke to me once (she just randomly appeared to say something?) if I go to the shop it always just looks like an empty bitmap of a building. I've gone at different times but never seen or spoken to her again.

Also someone mentioned a brothel on this page and while I've searched back ten pages in this thread I can't find anything like that.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes